• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Summer Transfer Window

He'd be a great signing for a lot of teams, even in the Prem.
I mean the dude is free and was having a really good season before he got injured
Obvs he can get injured at any time and be out for a lengthy spell, but he's great to have for any side as back-up and to just have around the dressing room. We'll miss him, and he's another of the the old guard making way again.

Obvs he can get injured at any time and be out for a lengthy spell, but he's great to have for any side as back-up and to just have around the dressing room. We'll miss him, and he's another of the the old guard making way again.
I was thinking that he'd suit teams that aren't playing in Europe. He can still handle a game a week I think. Basically like Ledley King before he called it quits.

I mean the dude is free and was having a really good season before he got injured

Indeed. Difficult to say how he will come back from that injury at 32 though. Hope he signs for a top club and has several years left in the tank.

i got similarly bad vibes from the matip injury as i did with thiago, he was out for ages wasn’t he and was another where the return date kept being curiously withheld. if my recollection is correct

He’s always having a good season before he gets injured.

Except when he gets injured before he has a good season.

He’s always having a good season before he gets injured.

Except when he gets injured before he has a good season.
And when he returns it looks he was never injured in the first place. I don't think I've ever needed to use the "he just came back from injury" excuse with him.

And when he returns it looks he was never injured in the first place. I don't think I've ever needed to use the "he just came back from injury" excuse with him.

Well, you’d hope he’d have getting straight back into it after an injury down pat, given the amount of practice he has at it.

Not doubting the talent or ability - that was never his problem.

Back
Top Bottom