• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Summer Transfer Window

Can't help feeling we are keeping our powder dry for someone very very special.

Just don't know if this will end up as an Alisson missile or a Caicedo /Lavia failure.

I think its easy to forget how we operated under Edwards. No leaks and no news, and then boom. Fabinho.

Can't help feeling we are keeping our powder dry for someone very very special.

Just don't know if this will end up as an Alisson missile or a Caicedo /Lavia failure.

640px-Lazar_Markovic_in_Bangkok_%2819714140242%29.jpg

And WE'RE waiting for the Coutinho money. Pay up, fuckers.

They’ll offer us £100m for Diaz, with 20 quid up front and the rest payable in £1 instalments over a millennia each time one of his offspring wins the Ballon d’or while playing for Barcelona in a leap year.

I can't believe I am thinking it, let alone saying it. I don't think we should go for CDM till we know how well Steve and Morton do preseason. You have to give them a chance, and that goes for Fabio C too.
If Diaz and Salah stays I really don't see the point in getting another attacker. It might be we just end up with LCB as the only new recruit, and I think I could be okay with just 1 signing

I can't believe I am thinking it, let alone saying it. I don't think we should go for CDM till we know how well Steve and Morton do preseason. You have to give them a chance, and that goes for Fabio C too.
If Diaz and Salah stays I really don't see the point in getting another attacker. It might be we just end up with LCB as the only new recruit, and I think I could be okay with just 1 signing
*faints*

Hull City fans definitely rate Tyler Morton. He primarily plays as an 8 more than a 6 but I don't think Arne Slot ever plays with a single CDM anyway. He can do a job in a double pivot.

The Championship is a very physical league so hopefully he has improved on his physique / strength from his Blackburn days.

I'm in the "save the cash for Rodrygo / Musiala / Yoro" camp. I don't think there's anyone out there who represents a major upgrade over what we have

Indeed he did... apart from that fuck up against Atletico... we were the best team in the world then... we should/would have won another big ears...
He didn't exactly cover himself in glory in the FA Cup tie against Chelsea either.
With Ali in goal in those games I believe we could have won the treble that year we were that bloody brilliant.

Hull City fans definitely rate Tyler Morton. He primarily plays as an 8 more than a 6 but I don't think Arne Slot ever plays with a single CDM anyway. He can do a job in a double pivot.

The Championship is a very physical league so hopefully he has improved on his physique / strength from his Blackburn days.

I'm in the "save the cash for Rodrygo / Musiala / Yoro" camp. I don't think there's anyone out there who represents a major upgrade over what we have
I changed my mind on Morton because of the Leipzig interest... If they're after him, then he sure has potential...why sell it, why not make use of it?

I changed my mind on Morton because of the Leipzig interest... If they're after him, then he sure has potential...why sell it, why not make use of it?
Because we've got like 15 midfielders ahead of him in the pecking order.

Adrian frees up a space for a new non HG player. Lets get some really exciting young South American talent. Not Leto or Allan. But someone who can actually become a great player.

Back
Top Bottom