• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match Pre Season Friendly - Las Palmas (H) - Sunday 17:00

Hansern

Thinks he owns the place
Liverpool XI: Kelleher; Bradley, Konate, Phillips, Robertson; Jones, Endo; Ben Doak, Elliott, Gakpo; Darwin.

Subs: Davies, Scanlon, Gordon, Nallo, Van den Berg, Morton, Harvey Blair.

That Phillips kid is one to watch

I really hope this is just one last big push to get a fee for Phillips

. ................Irish Kev
Bradders Phillips Ibbou Robbo
...........Jones .........Endo
Doak.............Elliott........Gakpo
......................Nunez

Nunez does not think he's offside because he does not understand understand what offside is.

Pre season matches are fucking boring; pre season matches behind closed doors are really really fucking boring like a boring turd from bore town, county boring.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Doak is extremely one footed. Like his left is only there so he can run.

Pre season matches are fucking boring; pre season matches behind closed doors are really really fucking boring like a boring turd from bore town, county boring.
Hence why I well asleep on the couch. Full disclosure, I ate a big pizza before.

I know there's all sorts of logistical shit and cost, but it's a shame we couldn't let the fans back in. This is dreary.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Doak is extremely one footed. Like his left is only there so he can run.

Which is probably why we are open to a loan with possibilty for a permanent transfer.

Back
Top Bottom