• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Manchester City vs Liverpool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bastards. I've been up for 7 hours already and there's still 11 hours to go. It's on FRIDAY morning for me. Arseholes.

This was the original title.
Someone changed it to Bus Wankers vs Liverpool
Repost feels appropriate

2q19de.jpg

Like seriously, at what point does someone in the upper management think, 'you know what will make for a really hostile atmosphere? Tiny little generic plastic flags'

Oh dear. The worst example for us was a few years ago before a big match they got some wailing slag to sing YNWA. I think they must have gauged how well it went down quite quickly, there's been no repeat.

Sorry - it had me worried for a second or two, and so I couldn't help myself sharing it to try & frighten a few. Obviously no joy

I only saw it as I followed up on that tweet about the plastic flags, from the same blagger

Really excited about tonight’s game: it will be interesting to see who we play in midfield. our front will turn up. Salah all round game has been very good in the last few games with some great link up play.

Oh dear. The worst example for us was a few years ago before a big match they got some wailing slag to sing YNWA. I think they must have gauged how well it went down quite quickly, there's been no repeat.
It might have been nice if she put her own 'spin' on it...Like when the yanks sing their national anthem.

Virgil is the last player we can do without, so a ban for that joke alone would be in place!!

Really starting to feel it in the stomach now, tonight is going to give us a lot of answers really.. imagine if we take all three.

COME ON YOU REDS!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom