• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Manchester City vs Liverpool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck Moreno, I'm free if we're desperate, I'll get my boots ready just in case.
I personally will be looking forward to a thread seeking legal advice due to a slip on some ice on the way into the stadium.

Though it will probably change come kick off I am remarkably calm.
We are in a great position and the worst that can happen is that we are only four points clear at the top by the end of the game.
Now if I was a Man City fan I would be shitting myself,
A draw wouldn't be good enough and a loss would be close to catastrophic.
We have a chance to make a statement tonight and it's practically a fee hit

I personally will be looking forward to a thread seeking legal advice due to a slip on some ice on the way into the stadium.
Hahahaha, that was 4 years ago! Well remembered, I still bare scars from that! I've been to the Etihad before to watch us play so I know my way around the stadium so I should be ok.

We are in a great position and the worst that can happen is that we are only four points clear at the top by the end of the game.

Why does that sensible post not make my stomach feel any better?

Dont worry Robbo will just run off the pitch at full pelt after 90's mins and straight down the M62 into the birthing ward in the hospital within minutes....

Thats me too.
They are Fucked if they lose.
Pressure is all on them.
Worst case scenario we lead by 4 points going into some super winnable games.
Im zen as fuck. Just looking forward to it.

It's crazy.

If you asked me a month ago, i would have bitten your hand off just to go into this game 1 pt behind City.

Let alone leading them by 7 and a chance to kill them off. This is a bit of a free hit, as long as we don't get battered or a straight red card or injury.

This game is more important for City and their confidence. They need a win and big performance.

Should we lose, we have 9 days rest and recovery and a different competition to bounce back in. It's not like it's going to carry over into the next game.

We can even afford for a player to get 2 yellows and just miss the Wolves FA Cup game, should we need a tactical foul in the last 5mins to keep a result.

The longer the game goes on without them ahead, the more nervous their crowd will be, the more frustration, the better for us. They only put us under so much pressure in the CL game because they got a very early goal.

With all the talk of Robbo's Mrs going in to labor, I for one would have no problem with Moreno taking his place.
After all, he only needs to hold her hand and make sure he doesn't knock over any vital medical equipment.

With all the talk of Robbo's Mrs going in to labor, I for one would have no problem with Moreno taking his place.
After all, he only needs to hold her hand and make sure he doesn't knock over any vital medical equipment.
Aaah thats fucking brilliant. Very VERY early entry for post of the year....

That said since I stopped running the awards it all seems to have gone to shit.

That's his missus fucked then ....... err that came out wrong ... no ! no ! no ! I mean ....

I can’t get over how much this made me laugh, can I put it on twitter [emoji23][emoji23]

Mic drop winner!
a9a4c97aaa6164d6087ef4c52435a549.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom