• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Manchester City vs Liverpool

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly will kill the cunt who posted that Virgil article.

Gave me a fucking heart attack, almost slapped the teeth out of my 2 year old nephew in anger.
Yeah I agree - Tom you fucking douche. There's 5% of me still though loves you though still still. What are you trying to my nerves though man! No rims for you in 2019! It's your own fault!

Can I get a suggestion for a bar in NYC to watch the game? Asking for a friend.

90 mins til teamsheets... followed by 60 mins of over thinking... then we can relax once the game starts and we see our lads going out with with calm and controlled aggression.

Can I get a suggestion for a bar in NYC to watch the game? Asking for a friend.

Carragher’s in midtown or LFC Boot Room downtown for LFC-specific pubs - both will surely be crowded, so he has to get there early. There is also an LFC supporters club in Alphabet city, but I’ve never watched the game there, so can’t say much. For general “soccer” audience there are a lot of choices in Manhattan and Brooklyn, for instance Legends on 32th street always has games on and a lot of screens.

This had better be good, I've just splashed out €10 fro a Sky day pass 🙂

Though it will probably change come kick off I am remarkably calm.
We are in a great position and the worst that can happen is that we are only four points clear at the top by the end of the game.
Now if I was a Man City fan I would be shitting myself,
A draw wouldn't be good enough and a loss would be close to catastrophic.
We have a chance to make a statement tonight and it's practically a fee hit
As ever P you are a chilled voice of reason, peace and calm - Fuck me I'm nervous though! I so want to self medicate with a nice bottle or two of this.

Château Lafite Rothschild

I'll settle for a blast of my hotel chocolate 'velvetiser (the hazelnut is particularly good) and a quick meditation with my spirit guide and whatever happens I'll come up smiling. X L

Last edited:
Just realised if Andy Robbos missus is due today, he must have banged her on April 4th ... probably soon after he got home from the 3-0 drubbing of the mancs in the quarter final.

Tis an omen I tell ya

I just cannot fathom seeing us win the league. I made my peace some time ago that I'd never see it in my lifetime.

Even if we win this, it's still basically half the season left and we still have to play virtually every other team again. Anything can still happen.

Tonight is the first game of the rest of the season, though. The chance for the players to etch their names into glory and immortality, a chance for Klopp to turn me from the most miserable doubter into the biggest believer.

We don't have one hand on the title. It's still up for grabs. But these players must remain calm and composed, as they have done, while realising the boundless, eternal glory that potentially waits for them. That opportunity shouldn't weigh heavy around their necks, that should spur them on, to become real heroes to millions of people. It means so much more to us. The 29 year wait, the constant digs from other fans, Gerrard's slip? A chance to expunge all of that from minds and history.

A chance at immortality.

This is the first day of the rest of the season. THE season? We'll see.

City 3-0 Liverpool

Fuck me..

Liverpool: Alisson, Alexander-Arnold, Lovren, Van Dijk, Robertson, Henderson, Milner, Wijnaldum, Mane, Salah, Firmino.

Subs: Mignolet, Fabinho, Keita, Moreno, Sturridge, Lallana, Shaqiri.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom