• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Manchester City vs Liverpool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck me..

Liverpool: Alisson, Alexander-Arnold, Lovren, Van Dijk, Robertson, Henderson, Milner, Wijnaldum, Mane, Salah, Firmino.

Subs: Mignolet, Fabinho, Keita, Moreno, Sturridge, Lallana, Shaqiri.
Not surprise with that team at all. Klopp always goes Hendo, wij and Milner in the biggest games.

Milner, Hendo and Gini. They really need to be up for it tonight. Decent options from the bench.

City's team:
Ederson, Danilo, Stones, Kompany, Laporte, Fernandinho, Silva, Sane, Bernardo, Sterling, Aguero

Can we change the thread title please
2qb2wx.jpg

Yeah, for my own and your well-being, I'm staying the fuck out of the match thread today.
Hoping for a win praying we at least get a draw. Peace out y'all.

I'm pretty sure City are going 3-5-2 again to by pass our press. I fully expect to see Danilo and Sane to operate far out wide in the wing back positions, to open the passing lanes up, I really hope Klopps found a way to deal to cope with this.

Yeah, for my own and your well being, I'm staying the fuck out of the match thread today.
Hoping for a win praying we at least get a draw. Peace out y'all.

You got serious issues mate... might be beyond repair but give it a try anyway...

This has been his choice for big games vs excellent opposition, every time when available, no? It doesn't seem surprising at all.

I'm pretty sure City are going 3-5-2 again to by pass our press. I fully expect to see Danilo and Sane to operate far out wide in the wing back positions, to open the passing lanes up, I really hope Klopps found a way to deal to cope with this.

It looks that way, but if their back three is Stones Company and Laporte we can take advantage of that on the counter.

I think I remember Walker playing last time and cutting out a lot of our counters with his pace

I don't like that middle three. Feel like we need more adventure in it. They've got both Silvas in theirs. We'll be on the back foot with Henderson as DM. Not good.

My thoughts as well. Would have started Fabinho.

I don't like that middle three. Feel like we need more adventure in it. They've got both Silvas in theirs. We'll be on the back foot with Henderson as DM. Not good.

You already predicted how it ends. One of that three goes off around the 60-65 min mark and Shaqiri scores last

I think we'll lose, but nothing to do with the lineup.

If we're going to win a title, you really all think we're going to just outperform consistently, stay ahead, and hold our nerve?

This is Liverpool. Not even VVD can overcome our special way. If we're going to do it, it'll be some agonizing, twisting evil thing, that takes years off all of our lives. Now lets enjoy this game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom