• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Manchester City vs Liverpool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry - it had me worried for a second or two, and so I couldn't help myself sharing it to try & frighten a few. Obviously no joy

I only saw it as I followed up on that tweet about the plastic flags, from the same blagger

Not cool Tom, not cool. I knew it was a gag but still.

How about a poll with different sanctions...

We will not know the severity of the sanction until the game is over. If we win, I'd say a short ban will suffice. If we lose, death. If we lose and Virgil sustains ligament damage, something worse than death would be in order.

I had this all planned with steaks, beer and a day off 5 on get fully hyped. Now I have to work. Blah.

Anywhere I can watch the full match when I get back? Going to try and ignore the score. Cheers

Sent from my Mi A2 Lite using Tapatalk

Shit, problem, I bought two Virgil's sodas from tesco for tonight, because well its Virgil's, dropped and smashed two of them down the milk aisle, this can't be a good omen.

Well, I bought four, having smashed two in the shop. 4-2 win for Liverpool tonight, VVD potentially to pick up an injury, likely fatal.

Playing Unchartered - The Lost Legacy, it's taking my mind off everything. Some awesome 'scenery' in this game. Not for anyone who has vertigo .. scary shit, they would have had a heart attack long ago.

I like my women like I like my Virgils. Imported in containers and found smashed on the floor in Tesco

I loved the original. I like my women how I like my coffee. Imported in containers and found smashed on the floor in Tesco

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom