• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool related transfer speculation

DMs are so fucking boring. I don't want to spend a lot of money on one, but on the other hand, if that's what it takes so we can stop pretending to be excited about a position that gets talked about in terms of recycling and time keeping, lets do it.

I can't watch another fucking video of that shit. I can't go through three years more of this.

It's like isolating the viola part in a symphony and waxing lyrical about the phrasing. Is it important, sure. Very important at times, but it is almost certainly NOT the melody and worthy of attention, and a bunch of times it's just sort of there, in the background. I say that as a violist.

Is he any good then?

Haven’t watched him much in all honesty, but seems a similar profile to Zubimendi.
Saw him in the CL against Arsenal and he impressed in that game. Great passer of the ball and defensivley strong. One of Boca’s many talents.

i want kelleher to end up somewhere good and well run, not sure who that is but it’s not Forest

13th August 2024 -

“Liverpool have been monitoring Valencia’s Georgia international Giorgi Mamardashvili but as things stand they are not looking to recruit a goalkeeper in this window,” the Athletic reporter wrote.

No prizes for guessing what happened 2 weeks later.

Fuck off Pearce yer cunt. You don't know shit.

DMs are so fucking boring. I don't want to spend a lot of money on one, but on the other hand, if that's what it takes so we can stop pretending to be excited about a position that gets talked about in terms of recycling and time keeping, lets do it.

I can't watch another fucking video of that shit. I can't go through three years more of this.

It's like isolating the viola part in a symphony and waxing lyrical about the phrasing. Is it important, sure. Very important at times, but it is almost certainly NOT the melody and worthy of attention, and a bunch of times it's just sort of there, in the background. I say that as a violist.
This is an absolute TOP TOP post, sums up my feelings about DM's.

Let's be frank.. The club has not liked Pearce, he gets some blunt treatment. On the reliability scale, he is a David Lych
Maybe he is but its still ballsy to come out and say "nope", unless you actually knew something

Sounds like we made enquiries about Varella, and considered a release clause but he didn't want to come, it couldn't be done, or we didn't want to pay it. That jet that was flying everyone here, there and everywhere did go to Porto, so it's possible there was something in it. One for the future anyway. Frankly, I'm kinda relieved we didn't lose all sense like we did with Caicedo last summer.

£55 mill isn't that high, I mean depending on how good he is. I mean how much did Man U pay for Anthony...

After reading through the abuse James Pearce receives on Twitter, the man must be a sadomasochist to keep this career up.

Until sky cuts to Vinny O'Connor says "Liverpool's business is all done and people are going home", there's a chance of something

Back
Top Bottom