• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool related transfer speculation

The signings we've made are good signings but overall it's been a 5/10 window at best because we haven't sorted out our defensive problems.

Offer includes Turner and way lower than the £25m to £30m valuation. Rejected out of hand.
hahahahahahahahaha
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Get the fuck outta here.
I honestly hope Edwards, Hughes and co had a good laugh when they saw that they offered us Turner.

So the transfer windows shuts tomorrow.
I think we'll be announcing that Bajcetic, Doak and Gordon have gone out on loan.

There will probably be some last minute loan offer for Morton.

McConnell and Danns would have been loaned out too if they weren't injured.

Who's left of our peripheral players? Philips?
Don't see anyone trying to sign him and I can't fathom why because he's better than a lot of Championship defenders.

There will probably be some last minute loan offer for Morton.
I am still hoping we keep Morton for the inevitable injury crisis, unless we bring someone else in. I know Slot is supposed to have fewer players that get injured, but I will only believe that is also true in the Premier League, when I see it.

I am still hoping we keep Morton for the inevitable injury crisis, unless we bring someone else in. I know Slot is supposed to have fewer players that get injured, but I will only believe that is also true in the Premier League, when I see it.
Yeah he's taking a risk. Feels like he's fine with 22 players and Nyoni but we know that it usually doesn't work out that way.

Morton is 21 ( will be 22 in 2 months) he needs to be playing and he also needs to be tested at top level.

I find it strange that Pep went all out for Clark and Bajcetic but not Morton.
It gives me some doubt about his abilities.

Yeah he's taking a risk. Feels like he's fine with 22 players and Nyoni but we know that it usually doesn't work out that way.

Morton is 21 ( will be 22 in 2 months) he needs to be playing and he also needs to be tested at top level.

I find it strange that Pep went all out for Clark and Bajcetic but not Morton.
It gives me some doubt about his abilities.

badger and morton are commonly thought of as playing the same position though, he would have to choose one?

badger and morton are commonly thought of as playing the same position though, he would have to choose one?
Maybe, I think of Morton as more of CM than a DM.
Anyway, we just turned down Leverkusen so he's not a exactly a dud, but I feel like he needs to be playing not being a sub for our subs.

We shouldn't be selling anyone.

We should be spending these last 24 hours pulling off a miracle deal of sorts.

However, I would have expected an offer to come in tonight for a player, if we were going to do that. And then be spending the last 24 hours getting the deal over the line.

Seems like these owners are content with spending fcukall and finishing in the top 4.

I'm not sure they are sending that message in fairness.

They're just not playing the silly billionaire game.

Maybe, I think of Morton as more of CM than a DM.
Anyway, we just turned down Leverkusen so he's not a exactly a dud, but I feel like he needs to be playing not being a sub for our subs.

agree, feels like he’d pull a harvey elliott if he got a good loan. come back with momentum and confidence but like you say he’d absolutely need a full season of football

If we’re OK with paying 6 forwards, we might also be OK with carrying 7 senior midfielders, I guess.

Those deals are kinda complicated though. Not the type you iron out in less than 24h.
I mean Endo has a family and 4 kids. School starts next week.
Being on tens of thousands a weeks means you can afford to not stick to the regular school schedule. Clubs will have fixers to help kids get into schools or have tutors.

Being on tens of thousands a weeks means you can afford to not stick to the regular school schedule. Clubs will have fixers to help kids get into schools or have tutors.
Probably but it's still a discussion that he needs to have with the wife. Moving to Porto just like that on deadline day is not like moving to Preston.
I just don't see it happening, not this late.

If we’re OK with paying 6 forwards, we might also be OK with carrying 7 senior midfielders, I guess.
It's 6 forward battling for 3 positions though. So it makes sense.
7 senior midfielders + Nyoni and possibly Morton. It's a tough one.

I'm not sure they are sending that message in fairness.

They're just not playing the silly billionaire game.
Is it the silly billionaire game when we're getting outspent by Everton, Bournemouth and Southampton?

I'd love if they played the sensible miillionaire game and didn't look to always turn a profit in the transfer window.

The owners seem more concerned with winning the net spend league, than helping get us over the line winning the league.

[Pearce] Kelleher staying put after offer from Forest rejected - but Pitaluga is on his way out of #LFC on loan (to Livingston)

May be we can sell CJ, he is worth £40m
jose-mourinho-sweet-trouble.gif

Back
Top Bottom