• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool related transfer speculation

Clearly he's fine with it. Gets a larger wage packet than he likely would elsewhere and there is still the chance he'll get to play in a few games. For lower level football players (no disrespect) that is going to be far more important to some/most than playing week in week out which won't pad their bank accounts for when football is in the past.

I never get it when posters say 'he (anyone) would be better off playing week in week out for a lower level team'.
Yeah I didn't realize he's on 60k. Wonder if Edwards or Klopp signed that one off

Yeah I didn't realize he's on 60k. Wonder if Edwards or Klopp signed that one off

i recall the contract renewal being slightly weird in nature but most likely a thankyou for messing him around and possibly stifling his career a little for the good of the club

Let me add "identified" to the list... Which ranks well below considering, monitoring, and interested in.

"Identified" as "potential" on August 29th? They're having a laugh

that's a rumor for the younger fans.

Anyone over 40, who came up on Big Dunk's teet knows a dodgy story when they see them.

"Identified" as "potential" on August 29th? They're having a laugh

that's a rumor for the younger fans.

Anyone over 40, who came up on Big Dunk's teet knows a dodgy story when they see them.
I believe it and i am near 50 !!!!

Not at all.

The wacky Liverpool fans found out that the plane taking Bajcetic to Salzburg was scheduled to fly to Athens right after.

Some guys put two and two together...and now the Greeks are freaking out. True or not? Well, we are Liverpool so literally no one knows?

My personal suspicion is that Hughes has decided to reward himself with a nice holiday in Mykonos

View: https://x.com/AnythingLFC_/status/1829095897659019299

Screenshot-20240829-101102.png

Hot and Badgered: Stefan Bajectic turns up the heat in Salzburg.

Not at all.

The wacky Liverpool fans found out that the plane taking Bajcetic to Salzburg was scheduled to fly to Athens right after.

Some guys put two and two together...and now the Greeks are freaking out. True or not? Well, we are Liverpool so literally no one knows?

My personal suspicion is that Hughes has decided to reward himself with a nice holiday in Mykonos

View: https://x.com/AnythingLFC_/status/1829095897659019299

Hughes can get to f'ck.. Sort Trent, Salah and VVD'S contract you mo'fo!

Forest linked with Kelleher. Will we sell him on deadline day? Jaros can probably cover him as our nr 2.

Forest linked with Kelleher. Will we sell him on deadline day? Jaros can probably cover him as our nr 2.
What?! They just bought a keeper from Brazil.
They also have Sels.and Turner.
It's bullshit imo.
They're just rehashing an old story.

We shouldn't be selling anyone.

We should be spending these last 24 hours pulling off a miracle deal of sorts.

However, I would have expected an offer to come in tonight for a player, if we were going to do that. And then be spending the last 24 hours getting the deal over the line.

Seems like these owners are content with spending fcukall and finishing in the top 4.

Back
Top Bottom