• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool related transfer speculation

It bothers me I don't know how good Bajcetic is or what his potential is.

Can't help but feel the long injury has ruined any hope of him becoming a top class player.

It bothers me I don't know how good Bajcetic is or what his potential is.

Can't help but feel the long injury has ruined any hope of him becoming a top class player.
Nah there's something there and the club knows. That's why we're loaning him out.
He just needs games.

It's clear to me that two of our young players left an impression on Slot and that's first and foremost Nyoni, but also Bajcetic.

TBH if we managed to pull zubimendi out the hat a few weeks ago, i wouldn't hate that barca offer. Buy backs being a bit lower, or higher initial fee maybe, but thats what negotiations are for.

In an ideal world, we shouldnt be relying on a 19 year old backup; and they need minutes to develop.

To show we're a serious club looking to win things, we need to sign a DM in this window (esp with Stef going on loan).

If we want to win everything, then we should be getting that 3rd choice CB too. (and keep Gomez).

Jorrel Hato from Ajax (25m) to be that CB/LB hybrid (you can even sell Kostas to give him more game time likelihood).

And 75m on Bruno G.
Yes the DM is essential, I just cannot see us not signing one, there must be something in the works ? If Gomez goes then I want that Mo Simi from RB Liepzig

Say what you like about him, but Romano has been on the money this summer.
I just want the fucker to say "Liverpool in talks with midfielder...signing imminent if player agrees terms....player keen on move and not a home sick type...."

So we've taken in 65K in sales, and spent 43K? Net -22 and we've added a keeper and a tasty striker option (albeit injury prone and Italian)

Could be worse. Could be rainin'

Barça enters the bidding for Stefan Bajcetic, as announced by @FabrizioRomano and @brunoalemany
It would be a simple option to cover Bernal's absence. There are several interested teams, some from La Liga. I had it very advanced with RB Salzburg

View: https://x.com/martinezferran/status/1828851842136322207

View: https://x.com/ReshadFCB/status/1828852392680648925

Directly called him? That's a load of bollocks unless the club has given permission? In which case they are seriously considering this. I wouldn't.

Badger could be really important to us.

Really want him to stay. I wonder if this is linked to attitude because it doesnt make much other sense?

One of our only holding midfield options ...

WTF

4m loan fee seems quite handy tbh but WTF!

Romano dropping exclusives around like confetti outta a pinata.
The last thing we need is to let him him go on loan to barca.. If he does well there barca will get into his head as they always do with players and get him to force a move... Cunt of club and the last thing we need to be doing is to help them in anyway whatsoever

Back
Top Bottom