• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool related transfer speculation

I have sone Australian Touriga National kicking about at home - they really make everything over here - even Greek varietals.

I’ve been coming across a few wineries making Mencia as well - which is a very interesting variety.
Tourica National is different to Tourica Franca I think.

What's this shit being talking about Nunez leaving for Arsenal ? - is he doing a Suarez ? - we asking for 60M+, Arsenal reporter.

Mate who will we get in place ?
i'd be happy for Dans to stay. I'd be happy even if we didn't replace him. Do not go for Toney that's for sure. I love that Swedish lad at Sporting but they will shaft is no doubt

we really couldn’t sell darwin within the PL incase he becomes a world beater and we look really stupid

PSG, italy, saudi sure if he really wants out

Nunez to Arsenal is just twitter guff.

The platform is just teletext rumour page repackaged.

EAKlf-SXoAA-f4V

Rumours that Nunez wants out.
Ended last the season on the bench, started this season on the bench. Slot has shown his preference. He's even been demoted to 3rd striker. Doesn't surprise me that he wants to leave, but it's a little late for that now.

The rumour was that he has had an issue with being notoriously late for training, meetings etc.

In an interview from 2022, Robertson told LFC TV that Bajcetic had a problem with timekeeping.

He’s quickly grown up, quickly learning. A couple of things we had to speak to him about, timekeeping isn’t his best thing but he’s adapting to it.

“On the pitch, he’s a fantastic player. He’s got a huge future ahead of him, lots of potential

A bit worrying if it's been a two year problem. Arne Slot doesn't look the sort to indulge young players.

Let's hope he doesn't miss his flight.

Back
Top Bottom