• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool related transfer speculation

Not Branthwaite’s biggest fan, like Sepp a very good old school defenders’ defender but question marks over his ball playing ability, suppose I could get behind him in place for Gomez.

Not Branthwaite’s biggest fan, like Sepp a very good old school defenders’ defender but question marks over his ball playing ability, suppose I could get behind him in place for Gomez.
No way, No fucking way. I want that French guy from where we got Konate.

You would think a club who has signed the combo of Matip, Keita, Aquilani and Thiago would be smart enough to run a mile from this.

Instead we've taken the role of a deeply traumatised 30 something women, who flutters her eyelids, disregards all red flags, already convinced we're the one to fix him.

Nah, we're more like the cock of the walk looking for a nice tasty side piece. The kind that you'd never marry but might want to break off once ina while.

I wonder if we’re interested in this cut price because we know Mo will leave on a free
I really hope he isn’t being brought in as long term replacement for Salah, would be really poor as Balo in for Suarez and a very cheap strategy for the club to take. Is a bit of a worry. Anything, will take any other option to take load of Salah at this stage.

I really hope he isn’t being brought in as long term replacement for Salah, would be really poor as Balo in for Suarez and a very cheap strategy for the club to take. Is a bit of a worry. Anything, will take any other option to take load of Salah at this stage.

There’s no way he’s a Salah replacement - we still sign a replacement or extend Salah’s contract - he’s just an additional forward that can cover multiple roles as far as I can see.

At the price that’s quoted, it’s relatively low risk, I suppose.

If he does turn out to be good enough to replace Salah - great!!! We’ll still sign someone else, I expect.

Can he cover at full-back, I wonder? Is he anything like Ben White or Kounde?
He's quite big and lumbering. Don't think he's uncomfortable on the ball, but I don't think he's someone who can play LB or drift into midfield.

More like a long term van Dijk replacement I would think.

Fucking savage!!!

Barolo… then we’re talking…. Although you won’t find that cheap and you’re in for a shock if you buy it when it’s young.
I’ve never had a decent Barolo. Tried a few around £12 felt ripped off. Got a £40 one. Felt ripped off. At both price points I knew I could get better elsewhere.

I’m into Ripasso at the moment.

Fucking savage!!!

Barolo… then we’re talking…. Although you won’t find that cheap and you’re in for a shock if you buy it when it’s young.
I got a bottle for a special occasion a couple of years ago.
I think it was from 2016
The guy in the off licence was encouraging me to let it mature.
He mentioned thirty years.
I am still hoping to drink it some day

I’ve never had a decent Barolo. Tried a few around £12 felt ripped off. Got a £40 one. Felt ripped off. At both price points I knew I could get better elsewhere.

I’m into Ripasso at the moment.
Valpolicella Ripasso is my favourite at the moment.
Have you tried Amarone

The best loan we can hope for Bajectic. At least the coaching staff should know how to develop his game and protect his body.

I'm kinda surprised we can't make use of him over the year, especially with Endo unfancied to date, but I guess the thinking is he needs 40+ games to make up for last year.

So we are going to watch Clark & Badger in a double pivot for RB Salzberg? Kinda cool.

Definitely looks like we are making room for a midfielder if we are sending both Morton and Badger out.

Back
Top Bottom