• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool related transfer speculation

Are we all on board the Chiesa express then or what? Chuk chuk, chuk chuk.

traveling criterion collection GIF by FilmStruck

You would think a club who has signed the combo of Matip, Keita, Aquilani and Thiago would be smart enough to run a mile from this.

Instead we've taken the role of a deeply traumatised 30 something women, who flutters her eyelids, disregards all red flags, already convinced we're the one to fix him.
With that lot leaving we have an empty bed.

Chiesa is very similar to Kuyt in terms of work rate and tenacity, but he's also two-footed and more clinical in front of goal.
I think he'd be a great back up to Salah.

Chiesa is very similar to Kuyt in terms of work rate and tenacity, but he's also two-footed and more clinical in front of goal.
I think he'd be a great back up to Salah.
And unlike Kuyt can control and dribble with the ball, He’s the Italian Pedro Neto only he’s able to score more than 4 goals a season.

He's only 26! Thought he was at least 30 for some reason. Last year he was coming back off a long term injury, similar to VVD and Diaz, so likely wasn't at his best. The year after players can typically kick on.

Anyway, if we can bring him in for near half the price of Carvalho then there shouldn't be any real complaints.

I guess those of you happy with the idea of Chiesa must be related to the lonely medics at the club since Thiago left. The need for a new cripple is more important to so many of you it seems.

He's like Mr Indestructable compared to Jota from his recent record of 33 games in the league. The question is whether we need him.

He's like Mr Indestructable compared to Jota from his recent record of 33 games in the league. The question is whether we need him.
We will if Salah bins us off in 9 months, but even if he stays we know Slot will manage his game time. He's not going to keep key players out there a moment longer than he needs to, so it does open up options for rotation.

I wonder if we’re interested in this cut price because we know Mo will leave on a free
Or if someone is leaving sooner? Mo, Jota, Gako, Chiesa, Diaz, and Forest Gump seem like a lot of forwards that will want to be playing regularly. Even if we assume Jota will be injured soon.

i’m just as excited for chiesa as i was for balotelli, which is not at all and i’m same as back then i’m wondering why anyone would be excited

He kind of fills our need perfectly, in that he’s a forward who can cover multiple positions in the forward line and specifically RW. There’s no doubting his ability and he’s certainly not over priced.

He sounds perfect… except he’s Italian and has “injury issues”.

I’m getting Arthur vibes!!!

Surely, at some point, though, we actually sign an Italian that’s good - I’m sure they exist.

Back
Top Bottom