• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool related transfer speculation

Think Use Your Head GIF by Liverpool FC
The feelings I have about the technical ability of Jones is just not something you can comprehend. He is the best all round footballer in Europe in my books, Slot has to work out how to use him best.

If we could now get a DM and/or a CB in before the deadline next week, that would give the whole place a huge boost for the season ahead.

Really don't care about the prospect of any other signing, wouldn't even bat an eyelid if we signed Musiala. DM/CB. Stop fucking around.

If we could now get a DM and/or a CB in before the deadline next week, that would give the whole place a huge boost for the season ahead.

Really don't care about the prospect of any other signing, wouldn't even bat an eyelid if we signed Musiala. DM/CB. Stop fucking around.
I am with you !!!! Bit the CB would only be manor for me if Gomez leaves.

It's pleasing the club have started seeing eye to eye with the fan base. We've been begging for a new keeper and a new left winger.

Hallelujah.
Lol, its what Rafa use to say about his time at Valencia..."I ask for a table and they give me a chair"

So this sounds like Palace trying to flush out a monster bid more than us being actually interested.

Fabian Ruiz has been made available from PSG. For the right fee thats a great fit at CDM for us. Left footed as well.
Still only 28 so got a couple of seasons in him at least.

Fabian Ruiz has been made available from PSG. For the right fee thats a great fit at CDM for us. Left footed as well.
Still only 28 so got a couple of seasons in him at least.
Nah, Fabian Ruiz is one of those who can do a job at DM but isn't really a DM type players.

But we could do with some extra quality in midfield. I mean let's say we rotate our trio. Next up are Endo, Jones and Elliot...and I have just about zero faith in that trio if we ever wound up in that situation.
Ruiz would be nice to have in there.

Nah, Fabian Ruiz is one of those who can do a job at DM but isn't really a DM type players.

But we could do with some extra quality in midfield. I mean let's say we rotate our trio. Next up are Endo, Jones and Elliot...and I have just about zero faith in that trio if we ever wound up in that situation.
Ruiz would be nice to have in there.

He can easily play in that double pivot as a 6. His versatility in midfield would also be a good thing. Good deal for the right fee.

Back
Top Bottom