• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool related transfer speculation

Imagine if this Rio kid gets put straight onto our bench and just starts cock slapping every defence in the PL. Then we might all stop complaining / panicking
We have to sign him first before that could happen, isn’t he 15 still? He won’t be able to play pro for a while with us.

We have to sign him first before that could happen, isn’t he 15 still? He won’t be able to play pro for a while with us.

He's 16 now (July). The transfer is close to being completed was the latest update. Has taken its time through the tribunal which isnt the clubs fault.

Liverpool are considering a sensational late-window move for long-term target Khvicha Kvaratskhelia from Napoli.[
@SportsPeteO
What a fucking joke - glaring hole in midfield with Top Reds convincing themselves that Gravy boy is the answer after having a good performance in the PL against a newly promoted team. I believe it was reported that a player in the Ipswich team doubted his existence as a footballer when Trent made a wonder pass, this was the mentality level of the team we beat last Saturday. Don't fool yourselves - Slot is going fuck it all up with no help from our ownership.

He's 16 now (July). The transfer is close to being completed was the latest update. Has taken its time through the tribunal which isnt the clubs fault.
Yep standard I assume but he won’t be fast tracked when available, last time I heard he would be playing for u18 once cleared.

What a fucking joke - glaring hole in midfield with Top Reds convincing themselves that Gravy boy is the answer after having a good performance in the PL against a newly promoted team. I believe it was reported that a player in the Ipswich team doubted his existence as a footballer when Trent made a wonder pass, this was the mentality level of the team we beat last Saturday. Don't fool yourselves - Slot is going fuck it all up with no help from our ownership.
I'd like to see Gravy keep the same level for a few more games. Ipswich being a newly promoted side isn't exactly the toughest challenge he'll face

Hughes came out said we're looking for opportunities in the market.

I am hoping what that means is we've got a spreadsheet of every other teams accounts and we're working out who is currently breaking FFP and who needs to sell, and then on the final days of the window we go and bid for their best player for a pittance of a fee.

So if Everton are currently in the red for 20m, we go in on the final day and bid 25m for Branwaite.

Or if Newcastle are 40m in the red, we bid 45m for Isak.

Or if Napoli need to get Osihmen off the books, we bid a paltry fee for him or Kwara.

Shit like that.

Hughes came out said we're looking for opportunities in the market.

I am hoping what that means is we've got a spreadsheet of every other teams accounts and we're working out who is currently breaking FFP and who needs to sell, and then on the final days of the window we go and bid for their best player for a pittance of a fee.

So if Everton are currently in the red for 20m, we go in on the final day and bid 25m for Branwaite.

Or if Newcastle are 40m in the red, we bid 45m for Isak.

Or if Napoli need to get Osihmen off the books, we bid a paltry fee for him or Kwara.

Shit like that.

I imagine some clubs would rather get a 4-5 point penalty than lose their best player e.g. Isak

Liverpool are considering a sensational late-window move for long-term target Khvicha Kvaratskhelia from Napoli.[
@SportsPeteO
Looked him up :

Kvaratskhelia is a tall inverted left winger with a slender build

Signing him may lose us the top spot in the net spend league, but it will get us to the top of the inverted left wingers league

I imagine some clubs would rather get a 4-5 point penalty than lose their best player e.g. Isak
You're probably right.

But I suppose we can then offer them a fair market value (not overpriced). Like 80m for Isak. They get a chance of replacing him.

Otherwise they have to workout if losing out on Europe (potentially due to a pts deduction) is going to cost them more than selling a player for fair market value and replacing him (and getting Europe).

@SportsPeteO
Lets Go Reaction GIF by Mason Ramsey

Good fun all this. Much more entertaining than convincing myself some cunt I never heard of is the next Diego Van Messi based on 2 minutes of poorly edited youtubia with a shit 1990s happy hardcore backing track.

Long may the hope kill.

Assume everyone has a nice cold cup of Kool Aid ready for 11pm on the 30th

Last one at the pearly gates is a soft cunt

Is he still good? I remember there being a ton of hype when Napoli had that great stand out season but since then heard nothing about him or Napoli.

Good fun all this. Much more entertaining than convincing myself some cunt I never heard of is the next Diego Van Messi based on 2 minutes of poorly edited youtubia with a shit 1990s happy hardcore backing track.

Long may the hope kill.

Assume everyone has a nice cold cup of Kool Aid ready for 11pm on the 30th

Last one at the pearly gates is a soft cunt
I'll be mourning my draft picks, so I'll be double likely to drink it

Knee-jerk-reflex-motor-neuron-connection.jpg

Back
Top Bottom