• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool related transfer speculation

So Jenas cited for "workplace behaviour", "texts" and "other digital communications". Am I the only one hearing "dick pics"?
Has JJ gone full Roman Roy?

Attachments

• IMG_5681.jpeg
    IMG_5681.jpeg
    61.7 KB · Views: 8
Ok - lets play a game - let us assume that we will lose Tsimi, and Gomez, Endo. I think we replace them with:

- Ait Nouri
- Mo Simikan
- Ederson

Total Spend - 125M-145M

I think there must be something cooking - there will be some activity I am pretty sure something is going to happen. I just know it.

Ok - lets play a game - let us assume that we will lose Tsimi, and Gomez, Endo. I think we replace them with:

- Ait Nouri
- Mo Simikan
- Ederson

Total Spend - 125M-145M

I think there must be something cooking - there will be some activity I am pretty sure something is going to happen. I just know it.

anthony gordon
a CB from portugal
boobymendy changes his mind

- Ait Nouri
- Mo Simikan
- Ederson

Total Spend - £0.00M

You don't become FFP champions by spending money

Anyone we've been a bid in for has been public knowledge and once that's leaked we spend 4 weeks dicking about trying to pay with a Tesco Club card. I'm not optimistic.

Maybe something involving Gomez, but that will be the height of it.

Technically, this isn't a signing. He's only 16 and he can't sign as a pro until he turns 17 (the article acknowledges this, TBF).

Youth signing then. We're widening the definition of "new signings" on this occasion for arguments sake, since we're feeding off scraps.

As well as seeking recruits, the final week of the transfer window looks set to be littered with more outgoings, following a pattern when Slot took over at Feyenoord and made decisive instant judgment on those suited his system, irrespective of the positive references of the previous regime.

[Chris Bascombe, The Telegraph]

So basically, a gigantic fuck off to Klopp and Pep, this is my team now and watch what I do with it. It's a ballsy move from Arne, ballsy move.

Anyone we've been a bid in for has been public knowledge and once that's leaked we spend 4 weeks dicking about trying to pay with a Tesco Club card. I'm not optimistic.

Maybe something involving Gomez, but that will be the height of it.
I never understood @moron 's theory of bid for player you won't get until now... if The Sh1t newspaper is saying
Liverpool are set to offer Everton £63m plus £7m in add-ons for their England defender Jarrad Branthwaite, 22
if that's true with 7-8 days left, we don't have no chance... Then you can tell the fans, yeah we tried but it didn't happen, then in Jan you get some light weight as cover.
At the very least sort out Trent, VVD and Salah's contracts with offers of extensions

As well as seeking recruits, the final week of the transfer window looks set to be littered with more outgoings, following a pattern when Slot took over at Feyenoord and made decisive instant judgment on those suited his system, irrespective of the positive references of the previous regime.

[Chris Bascombe, The Telegraph]

So basically, a gigantic fuck off to Klopp and Pep, this is my team now and watch what I do with it. It's a ballsy move from Arne, ballsy move.
Slot is in for a rude shock then. The Eredivisie has about 5 competitive games a season. The Premier League and the multiple club competition are an absolute trial for the best of teams on a weekly basis. Literally any slip up in intensity and even relegation battlers can beat you.

We need a strong squad and the number of outgoing players is now making me slightly nervous. No signings is of course a bummer because this is a good, but not great squad. We could definitely add 2 top class players and significantly improve the ceiling of this team. As usual though with FSG, we never make that final push.

Hate this transfer window
Imagine if this Rio kid gets put straight onto our bench and just starts cock slapping every defence in the PL. Then we might all stop complaining / panicking
I don't think he signed yet either

Back
Top Bottom