• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool related transfer speculation

That's your first thought? To think along those lines? How about how many more trophies could we have won if our owners dug a little deeper in their pockets?

Well that’s the point though - was the problem with the other teams that they didn’t spend enough?

The year we won the league… who did we sign?

There haven't been any legit links to him though right?

I don't think we're going to sign anyone else.
True, but if we're letting Tsimi go the most logical thing to do would be to either sign a left back or a versatile left sided CB.
Hence Inacio.

Does anyone think right now, that we are looking to sell the whole squad and just dissolve the club ? The fuck are we doing, no one has signed for us and there is just a few days left.
Now add letting Van Dijk, Salah, Trent go for free to that logic and try to make sense of it.

Unless we are buying a left back.
I think we are now Robertson is gonna be 2nd choice, and it means either Innacio or the guy that really is dying to come from Wolves. Tsimi is moving I think coz he probably dont want to be down at 3rd choice.

Seem like Inacio is the guy or Gomez will fill in there.

Inacio isn't particularly good at that role though. I don't think he's the answer, and Sporting seem to be decreasing his price all the time and still no takers. I'd stay away from that one imho.

Inacio isn't particularly good at that role though. I don't think he's the answer, and Sporting seem to be decreasing his price all the time and still no takers. I'd stay away from that one imho.
I know nothing about him, so I guess I'll have to trust your judgement on this one

Hmmm..was thinking something wrong with fella, he is a non starter for his national side as well. Also are they not the club that sold us Nunez ? If so they should give him to us for 10M

They could just mean he was initially far overpriced.

German Penis

Penis.png

I'm happy we're taking our time. I'm happy we're not just buying anyone. I trust the Edwards/Nice hair fella approach.

the Georgian is a bit odd though. BUT, this squad is good enough and allows us to take our time, and do things right.

I'm trusting the process/

So Jenas cited for "workplace behaviour", "texts" and "other digital communications". Am I the only one hearing "dick pics"?
Has JJ gone full Roman Roy?

Back
Top Bottom