• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool related transfer speculation

More than anything this is making Fifa boring.
Ive usually started about 26 seasons by now each with a squad built up of the rumoured signings.

Player signs for someone else.

Start a new season with the rumoured players

Ad infinitum

Cant even do that.

Liverpool are closely monitoring Bayer Leverkusen and Ecuador defender Piero Hincapie, 22. (Football Insider), external

Liverpool are also considering a move for Atalanta and Netherlands midfielder Teun Koopmeiners, 25, after missing out on Real Sociedad and Spain midfielder Martin Zubimendi, 25. (Teamtalk)
I am hoping the fuckwit Hughes doesn't loan out or sell Steph, Morton and Gomez, because we are not getting anyone in

I think SCM might cease to exist if we didn’t have something to get enraged about.

Fortunately for our existence, we have numerous posters that live in a state of rage, so we’re never going to die.

how about we all calm down and wait and see who comes, who goes when the window ends and then you can all get out your pitchforks?

Just a suggestion
Have we signed the Georgian GK, Ur Mamaisdishevelled yet? What makes you think Hughes has the fortitude and knowhow to get a signing done in 6 days?
Gomez, Steph and Morton will be needed if we do not buy anyone... So hopefully the Donkey Hughes realises that. I was okay not getting transfer in as long as we kept the youngsters, because I believed them to be good. So, to hear all 3 named above could leave just before the transfer window closes did trigger me, as there is no hope we will sign anyone.

Hes 22 already, had 5 years as a Liverpool player and been on loan for all 5 of them, made 2 starts both in the league cup and never played a minute in the premier league.

How did you figure that one out Nostradamus
He had a vision.

Hes 22 already, had 5 years as a Liverpool player and been on loan for all 5 of them, made 2 starts both in the league cup and never played a minute in the premier league.

How did you figure that one out Nostradamus
I said it after reading our first scout report on him 5 years ago smart ass, not that predicting any new youth signing won’t make it is exactly a bold prediction, most don’t, but there always seemed to be hope from many about him when he signed.

We’re going to have to spend close to £100m to re-sign him after he becomes the best CB in the league after Dreamineverwouldsayitoldyousobeliever has reminded us he called it years ago!!!

There will be nothing to stop Sepp now he’s been supercharged with Dreamies reverse-jinx powers.

Expect Sepp to score the winner against us now.

Tbf it's very easy to predict whether or not our youth signings will make it or not, seeing as our scouts are all absolutely hopeless.

We’re going to have to spend close to £100m to re-sign him after he becomes the best CB in the league after Dreamineverwouldsayitoldyousobeliever has reminded us he called it years ago!!!

There will be nothing to stop Sepp now he’s been supercharged with Dreamies reverse-jinx powers.

Expect Sepp to score the winner against us now.
I called it 5 years ago, thank you. He’s not good enough.

I have no love interest, so comparison is irrelevant.

Think Use Your Head GIF by Liverpool FC

Back
Top Bottom