• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool related transfer speculation

Also, Herrera did pretty well in this league. If he had his physicality and half of xabis ability on the ball that would be some player

Because he played in a U21 game?
He's almost 22 years old and just played a full season in the Championship. He shouldn't be anywhere near the u21s.

Why weren't Bajcetic, Carvalho and especially Nyoni playing in that case?

Just doesn't seem right. The ones who played in that game are those who are either leaving or not ready.

I believe he's been cut.

What happened to McCallum btw?
He travelled to the US but I don't remember seeing him play in the last two games.

Twitter Twatter that Bastoni is the LCB we’re after. That would be some signing if true. Inter appaz in the shits financially.

Twitter Twatter that Bastoni is the LCB we’re after. That would be some signing if true. Inter appaz in the shits financially.
Nicolas Cage What GIF by Arrow Video

Well well well...
I guess we're getting an Italian.

If there's one Italian you can forgo your
anti-italian policy for it's Bastoni.

Doesn't matter, the chance of us signing him is slim

From the talk on the channels yesterday - despite the twitter chat, the various know it all's seem to think that Bastoni is never gonna want to leave Italy. However, if we were to get him - then that would be the most statement signing of any club in this transfer window, even without Zubi signing. I understand why we are getting Zubi but I am not sure if he is both the ball player and a clean up merchant at the same time that we could sometimes leave as a lone 6 if needed. But Bastoni...wo wo wo

I’m thinking about giving the recruits a year off if we do.

In case those in the back didn’t hear ITALIAN FOOTBALLERS ARE FUCKING SHIT WHEN THEY LEAVE ITALY
True but there are exceptions like Zola, and Ravanelli was an OK as a striker for Boro in the day, and I remember Vialli being good for Chelsea. But Bastoni is one of those that has those transferrable skills into any team in Europe - you just notice his performances.

Bastoni would be massive signing in every sense. He was comfortably the best CB in Italy last year. Rotating between him and VVD would be ridiculous. I also wouldn't be shocked to see in a back 3 with Konate, VVD and Trent regularly stepping up. Inter financially fucked, too, which will keep the lizards salivating at the prospect.

TWENTY YEARS AGO
Well their league has not been that great for nearly 20 years, and many of their players are not suited to the fast pace of this league, and more importantly they probably prefer their own culture and environment more than other European players.

They’d be somewhat of a satisfying feeling after hearing Arsenal fans reaction laughing thinking they’d jumped ahead of us to sign, in their eyes at least, the best defender in serie a and at the Euros, only for us to respond by shoving a massive dildo up their arses in signing Bastoni.

Get on it Hughsey boy you saucey little minx.

True but there are exceptions like Zola, and Ravanelli was an OK as a striker for Boro in the day, and I remember Vialli being good for Chelsea. But Bastoni is one of those that has those transferrable skills into any team in Europe - you just notice his performances.
No Italian exception EVER came to Liverpool, so there are NO exceptions

i want someone to buck the trend one day, but it's not happening anytime soon. Even slightly italian but mostly argentinian Leto was a crock of shite

Back
Top Bottom