• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool related transfer speculation

Somewhat agree. H2H graphs aren't the be all and end all but for someone like Cacqueret to be outperforming in a lot of areas in a tougher league to someone like a Varela, it's impressive.

Then factor in Porto who'd want the world for Varela even though they only signed him last week for an expired yorkie bar, when Lyon would be far more reasonable for the sale of their players.

Here we go, eh Romano?

I’m excited purely on the fact that Spain were as good, if not better, in the second half of the Euro finals, when this sexy little cunt replaced Rodri at half time.

Hmmm … I’ll venture that we’ve been casting covetous glances at this chap for longer than the last few weeks. Someone from his camp is going some major briefing.

How is £50 mill a problem for us?
think of it as having to pay the full release up front in one big lump sum rather than spread out over say the length of his contract. The obvious workaround may be to approach Sociedad and say how about £60m in installments rather than up front. Just means we can be creative with our kitty for other targets etc

Hughes has an excellent relationship with his agent so we surely must have gotten some indication about being interested.

This would be as sexy an initial summer transfer as possible right now with player profile and team need in mind.

28… nope… he’ll be called too old in 12 months time and we’ll be calling for him to be sold.

Find the best DM under the age of 24 that we can sign - and sign him.

Maybe we’re swapping Trent for Tchouameni & enough cash for Frimpong.

@StevieM and @rurikbird - this is a genuine question and I am not joking. What is it that everyone sees in Tchouameni ? - I don't get it, he looks like a limited player to me everytime I have seen him play for RM. I don't see what the hype is about ? - I get the need for a more athletic type but I don't see what people see in him that gives the extra va va voom. By the way just coz a player plays for RM does not necessarily mean to me that he is world class etc etc..

Spanish babies come out the womb with a brilliant first touch and press resistance. I'm all for it.

You would think we have some money laying around. We've spent fuck all all summer.

think of it as having to pay the full release up front in one big lump sum rather than spread out over say the length of his contract. The obvious workaround may be to approach Sociedad and say how about £60m in installments rather than up front. Just means we can be creative with our kitty for other targets etc
Still, it shouldn't be an issue especially with so many sellable assets in the squad.
Sell 2-3 players and we'll get £50 mill easily.

I think this is now a done deal the journos are reporting it and he will have our kit on by 9pm tonight.

No it means thanks for the league cup now fuck off.
@Modo - you are a horrible person for saying that to him. He was a good servant for us and well under-rated by many on here. Some even did not acknowledge his great performances against Arsenal and City - especially the way he forced KevD to be substituted, and outplayed Rodri.

Back
Top Bottom