• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool related transfer speculation

28003-1710080339.jpg

images

soccer-pontins-league-premier-division-blackburn-rovers-reserves-v-G96XG7.jpg

I believe that Subway have been asked to remove "Hearty Italian" from their bread choice in all LFC outlets
I will admit hearty Italian is my choice of Subway. Meatball, cheese, jalapeños, gherkins, lettuce, tomato, cucumber and southwest sauce. Has to be a footlong. I’m used to having a 12 inch with girth in my hand.

Jimmy Carr Reaction GIF by The QI Elves

I will admit hearty Italian is my choice of Subway. Meatball, cheese, jalapeños, gherkins, lettuce, tomato, cucumber and southwest sauce. Has to be a footlong. I’m used to having a 12 inch with girth in my hand.

Jimmy Carr Reaction GIF by The QI Elves
in your hand or up your arse?

T

[Lynch] Exclusive: Liverpool's loan plans for Jayden Danns have been scuppered by injury.

Thats disappointing as that would’ve been a great step for him and his development - talk he’ll be out for 2 months. Hopefully, hits a bit of form when he comes back and then we can revisit the loan in January.

T

Thats disappointing as that would’ve been a great step for him and his development - talk he’ll be out for 2 months. Hopefully, hits a bit of form when he comes back and then we can revisit the loan in January.

So he'll be back just when Jota gets a slipped disc and Darwin's ban comes into effect?

Nice timing

yea i really don’t want Bruno, to me he’s a 70 minute player. he always looks absolutely knackered towards the end of a game

good player but definitely won’t be worth whatever they ask. him and paqueta we should’ve been in for when they first arrived

yea i really don’t want Bruno, to me he’s a 70 minute player. he always looks absolutely knackered towards the end of a game

good player but definitely won’t be worth whatever they ask. him and paqueta we should’ve been in for when they first arrived
I don't mind the "tired after X minutes" thing. Ideally that's when Stefan cuts his teeth

I don't mind the "tired after X minutes" thing. Ideally that's when Stefan cuts his teeth
If someone gives their all, plays a blinder and gets subbed off at 70 minutes for fresh legs I'm totally fine with that. Five subs - use them!

If someone gives their all, plays a blinder and gets subbed off at 70 minutes for fresh legs I'm totally fine with that. Five subs - use them!

This is how you maintain a big squad, keep them fresh and compete on multiple fronts.

Back
Top Bottom