• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool related transfer speculation

Good player but he is very slow and not athletic at all, he doesn't offer anything above what we have already.

Bajcetic has been told to go out on loan this season. Hopefully fit enough.

I think this is best for him if we don't see him as either a starter or our first back up. In the 'double pivot' i guess he would be fifth choice behind Macca, Zubi/new CM, Jones, Gravy.

He needs playing time. I'd rather he went to a top team in a foreign league than a struggling PL team so that he gets used to a possession game rather than having to be some off-the-ball slogger for a team on the ropes every game.

EDIT: I wonder if a loan to Sociedad might be on the cards to help them fill that void.

I think this is best for him if we don't see him as either a starter or our first back up. In the 'double pivot' i guess he would be fifth choice behind Macca, Zubi/new CM, Jones, Gravy.

He needs playing time. I'd rather he went to a top team in a foreign league than a struggling PL team so that he gets used to a possession game rather than having to be some off-the-ball slogger for a team on the ropes every game.

EDIT: I wonder if a loan to Sociedad might be on the cards to help them fill that void.

A year out on loan playing regular minutes in a good team is probably the best for his developmemt and what he needs. The loan has to be right and he needs to be a first team player.

Not a clue. I always have the impression players with talents are more malleable to changes especially if the changes improve their game. Maybe not.
Oh 100% some are more ‘coach able’ than others but it’s still very very hard to change subconscious habits

Wow, excellent work by Hughes!

Liverpool’s Fabio Carvalho to Brentford package is worth £27.5m inclusive of add ons. In addition, there is also a 17.5% sell on clause. Fulham receive 20% of profit above £5m.[
@_pauljoyce
]
Wasn’t he a free agent, with compensation determined by a tribunal?

yeah most likely, when these things go to a tribunal they usually set the sell on fee too but it won't be as good as the 17.5% we've negotiated with Brentford
Cheers, mate. So the 230% reported is most probably on the high side, eh?

Back
Top Bottom