• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool related transfer speculation

He looks neat and tidy but physically lacking, like a worse version of Elliott. I tend to agree that it's hard to see him ever being a top class player, but what's the rush, exactly? He needs a loan and then we make a decision next year.
No hurry, but we have soo many players playing in the same position. I just don't see how he gets into the team. The players ahead of him are close to his age too.

No hurry, but we have soo many players playing in the same position. I just don't see how he gets into the team. The players ahead of him are close to his age too.

You can just never tell how players under 23 or so are going to develop, ultimately.

He's good enough already that he merits patience imo.

You can just never tell how players under 23 or so are going to develop, ultimately.

He's good enough already that he merits patience imo.

They develop better when they get consistent playing time at a club that has a vested interest in developing them.

Loans can be good but they’re quite hit and miss.

Who knows, Ljinders might not be around to offer us a good fee next summer.

They develop better when they get consistent playing time at a club that has a vested interest in developing them.

It does seem we have some hard decisions to make. We have too many junior midfielders (from DM->AM) to keep all of them on the books.

One player I’m happy we have moved on from is Colwill. Seems overrated and looks to have a bit of an attitude. Not good.

it was a stupid offer. £15m

they can get stuffed. he's worth more than that
He hadn't really shown that he could cut it in the premier league. He didn't even get to play in Germany.

We will do very well to get 20-25m for him.

It's £6m though isn't it? It's basically buttons to us. What's the downside risk? Maybe sell for £3m or so if a loan goes very badly?

I'd say it's worth it. If it was a year on and he'd made no progress then yeah maybe it's more tempting, but he's at the very earliest stage of his pro career right now.

we didn't exactly give him a chance now did we?
Weird statement. Why would we not if he was good enough?

Evidenced by Quansah, Bradley and Elliot coming through, Doak and Clark to a lesser extent, together with the milk cup boys.

Weird statement. Why would we not if he was good enough?

Evidenced by Quansah, Bradley and Elliot coming through, Doak and Clark to a lesser extent, together with the milk cup boys.
Weird statement?

Klopp even admitted he didn't give him enough of a chance

i dunno. sceams "insua"
200.gif

This sort of scream in my case

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=itFtP8ZisYk&t=636s

At 8:07 you see Diogo Jota suddenly appear!
How?!
He was playing last night! Did he teleport? Does he have an identical twin?
Maybe it's a multiverse thing?

No one from the coaching staff, none of the other players the tour. Just Diogo.

Did he take an earlier flight?
Maybe he's meeting up with Edwards because he's gone-zo!

MV5BOTY2NDY4OGUtYWE0Ni00NWZiLWI3NDktYmE2YWM3Njc3YmRkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTIxOTU1MjQ3._V1_.jpg

I thought they were basically straight on the plane and coming home. More time at home the better.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=itFtP8ZisYk&t=636s

At 8:07 you see Diogo Jota suddenly appear!
How?!
He was playing last night! Did he teleport? Does he have an identical twin?
Maybe it's a multiverse thing?

No one from the coaching staff, none of the other players the tour. Just Diogo.

Did he take an earlier flight?
Maybe he's meeting up with Edwards because he's gone-zo!

MV5BOTY2NDY4OGUtYWE0Ni00NWZiLWI3NDktYmE2YWM3Njc3YmRkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTIxOTU1MjQ3._V1_.jpg

They travelled straight home after the game. The players from the tour have been given Sunday and Monday off, but Diogo comes in today. Impressive. Stay fit and he’ll have a great season.

Back
Top Bottom