• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

EURO 2024 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
We should forget this Rio kid for Chelsea and get the Yerma kid instead.

That's a good idea and nobody will be thinking about doing something like that.

What’s with this trend of super-young superstar, physically developed footballers? Seems like all kind of records will be broken.

Olmo fancy a move?

Hughes should be on the phone to Leipzig now saying we'll give ya Szobo back and take Olmo instead, & to sweeten the deal we'll throw in Ibou too if you agree to sell Openda for £30m.

Deschamps opted to move Mbappe up front - I think not because he attacks better from there (he doesn’t), but because he doesn’t track back on the wing, so that gives Spain too much of an advantage.

If I ever appear on the big screen at any event, I really fuck and believe I wouldn't point at the screen that's showing me.

But I bet everyone says that until they see themselves on the screen.

Have to say France went down meekly. Didn’t manage any kind of fightback, not even able to press Spain effectively in the last 20 minutes. Spain went through the motions, doing everything right to preserve the lead, but they were never seriously challenged or tested. Pretty shameful if you ask me.

Have to say France went down meekly. Didn’t manage any kind of fightback, not even able to press Spain effectively in the last 20 minutes. Spain went through the motions, doing everything right to preserve the lead, but they were never seriously challenged or tested. Pretty shameful if you ask me.

Yeah but mcrappe got the kind of chance that you'd expect a good striker to score... At least work the keeper. He should have forced extra time there.

I mean if that was any of Suarez, Henry, Torres, Ronaldo, Messi, Fowler, Owen in their prime its a goal. I don't think he's all that.

He seems to have stagnated, which is what many said would happen when he took the money and stayed 3 more yrs ar PSG

Reactions: jan
Yeah but mcrappe got the kind of chance that you'd expect a good striker to score... At least work the keeper. He should have forced extra time there.

I mean if that was any of Suarez, Henry, Torres, Ronaldo, Messi, Fowler, Owen in their prime its a goal. I don't think he's all that.
Aye but broken nose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom