• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

EURO 2024 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats to the Dutch.

Tough luck on the Turks, they've been a fine watch throughout.

Do us proud in the next round captain & Gakpro.

Well done, Turkey. Have to admit, I consistently underestimated them, but they’ve been consistently one of the most watchable teams in this tournament, responsible for some of the most dramatic games.

Have to say Netherlands-England looks like potentially a better semi-final than the turgid France vs depleted Spain. Would be great to see Trent and Virge/Cody to go against each other.

stats or not, they were just about hanging on
open as
Before people compare him to the other usual suspects, lets just remember that other teams play predominantly with defence first midfielders in front of them....I mean look at France the other night...Camavinga, Tchoui, and Kante....thats like tripple force field around Saliba, and Upo, Even England ... backs to the wall stuff with Kane dropping into defend as well. The Dutch team dont promote that luxuary for VVD, and I dont think they have the quality of defence minded midfielders protecting their defence.

Before people compare him to the other usual suspects, lets just remember that other teams play predominantly with defence first midfielders in front of them....I mean look at France the other night...Camavinga, Tchoui, and Kante....thats like tripple force field around Saliba, and Upo, Even England ... backs to the wall stuff with Kane dropping into defend as well. The Dutch team dont promote that luxuary for VVD, and I dont think they have the quality of defence minded midfielders protecting their defence.

Not having a go at him at all. Bit of the same as you did, adding context. He was pulled here and there too, headers or not.
So, it is not really reflecting his performance. As Hansern said, the team tactics are odd.

There is a real lack of top strikers in the Euros.
Spain - Morata
Holland - Depay
Germany - Havertz
Portugal - Corpse Ronaldo
Belgium - Lakaka

Kane has also been awful.

Whats's bumbling on about ? 2 mins of nonsense but no actual constructive fixes. Current lot of footballers are pants but will get better, no need to over think it. One of the main issue, there is too much football and they need to reduce competitions, games and possibly the multi club ownership nonsense which are becoming factories to boring robots.

Whats's bumbling on about ? 2 mins of nonsense but no actual constructive fixes. Current lot of footballers are pants but will get better, no need to over think it. One of the main issue, there is too much football and they need to reduce competitions, games and possibly the multi club ownership nonsense which are becoming factories to boring robots.
I am sorry, i totally disagree, look at today...no football at all and as a result it will be a slow business day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom