• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

EURO 2024 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Couldn’t bear to watch Trent’s penalty… wanted England to go out, but had he missed it would have been unbearable.

Well done Trent, up yours Southgate for trying to set him up. Our boy will not be be baited by Reform supporters at least on Twitter tomorrow.

Lets hope Southgate learned his lesson and will start with the right team in the semis.

Can almost guarantee that he wont though.

Gakpo's been quite lively.....although that's the third time now he's ended up on the floor 😀

If Depay could not, like fuck up every attack the Dutch set up that'd be great.

You're a disgrace. Fucking wishing that shite on one of our players.

I'm fucking delighted you're having a miserable evening now.
He's in an England shirt, which means I really couldn't give 2 shits how they go out.

Not everything is about Trent Froggy.

Virgil got a bit of a battle on his hands here against Yilmaz.

Half hour in and this has already been better than the 120mins of dross in the last.

Brilliant goal.

Can't say it hasn't been coming, they've look dangerous. Brilliant cross and header.

Overloaded the far post, any one of 3 could've nodded that in.

Happy for Trent.

Genuinely happy for Saka, too. In fact I'm glad all black and mixed players nailed their pens. We all know what happens otherwise.

We look genuinely excellent at penalties. It's a strange feeling.
Could say Southgate loaded the players for Pen with his subs, but then would mean I would be giving him credit.

There was something eerily familiar about that goal— could have been Liverpool defending a set piece.

That said, what are the Dutch actually playing? One long ball and Turkey is collectively in on goal. Dutch number 14 is especially poor.

That Kadioglu looks like an interesting player, similar to Calafiori. A very versatile player, think he can play both fullback positions as well as in midfield.

Dutch born, spent his entire youth career in the Netherlands and even represented them at all youth levels.

Turkey play like their lives depend on it.

Koeman will need to make some serious rethinking at half-time. Currently the Dutch look out of ideas.

Turkey play like their lives depend on it.

Koeman will need to make some serious rethinking at half-time. Currently the Dutch look out of ideas.

They’re also close to being the home nation support wise. Amazing atmosphere

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom