• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Post Match Wolves (A) - Sat 28th Sept 17:30

Lots of kicking it anywhere

Slot gave it quite an expression there

Great win on the road.

Guff performance but it’ll do

I really.hope slot wasn't happy with that display. Yes, we won, but we were panicked as fuck that 2nd half. Sloppy in attack and lazy in defence

Grav Virg Robbo were brilliant.

Ibou mixed

Gakpo was decent off the bench

Rest should be made to walk back to Kirkby.
TAA played reasonably well. His defensive game is much better this season, even though really fast wingers can get past him. He slows them down enough for help to arrive, which Ibou is great at.

TAA played reasonably well. His defensive game is much better this season, even though really fast wingers can get past him. He slows them down enough for help to arrive, which Ibou is great at.
Thought he was shite.

Shite shooting, shite fouls, stupid yellow and surprising shite crossing. Panicky clearances at the end. He was ok defensively but still had to be bailed out by Ibou a few times.

After watching that I am not convinced by Slot ball at all. This was the first team we played that actually attack and pass well despite their current fuckup position. I think the next few games against better managed teams or teams with one or more players that can hurt us will decide if Slot is good enough. Right now after watching that, a
i think We will struggle for points against the opponents we have coming up.

After watching that I am not convinced by Slot ball at all. This was the first team we played that actually attack and pass well despite their current fuckup position. I think the next few games against better managed teams or teams with one or more players that can hurt us will decide if Slot is good enough. Right now after watching that, a
i think We will struggle for points against the opponents we have coming up.
I think we shouldn't be sucking Slot off yet, but I think we have to wait and see. We're top of the league right now so nowt to complain about.

Back
Top Bottom