• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Summer Transfer Window

No we bloody haven't. It'll be standard radio silence until we unveil some cunt

Shame we were not in a state to compete for Bellingham when he became available... I guess even if we were he'd have likely chosen Real but yeah shame.

Pick up Scalvini while we're at it, then off to Feyenoord to snap up Geertruida and Wieffer and finally last stop PSV to kidnap Bakayoko.

That's what you call a summers' dream.

Pick up Scalvini while we're at it, then off to Feyenoord to snap up Geertruida and Wieffer and finally last stop PSV to kidnap Bakayoko.

That's what you call a summers' dream.

Scalvini did his ACL so he’s out for a while

Can we please not use that cunt as a source? Its been well proven that he gets paid by agents and clubs to post nonsense about players.
All Journos are used by agents and clubs, sometimes they get exclusives as a result. If I actually thought there was something concrete, I would start a new thread

All Journos are used by agents and clubs, sometimes they get exclusives as a result. If I actually thought there was something concrete, I would start a new thread

Yeah, but that cunt is on another level. He contacts clubs and offer his services for money. All BS.

Can we please not use that cunt as a source? Its been well proven that he gets paid by agents and clubs to post nonsense about players.

Who ever thought Hansern would start caring about the quality of sources?

Is there any truth to these rumours?
Feels like lately we haven't had a clue of who the club is signing until it's almost done.

Oh God. Imagine if we could get him. Probably BS or he'll end up at City. But thats a Virgil/Alisson type signing.

@cfbayern
speaking on FC Bayern Insider:“We spoke to him about his future and that was very interesting of course. I have a feeling that something is going on with Jamal Musiala. We won’t reveal anymore at the moment.”

Oh God. Imagine if we could get him. Probably BS or he'll end up at City. But thats a Virgil/Alisson type signing.

@cfbayern
speaking on FC Bayern Insider:“We spoke to him about his future and that was very interesting of course. I have a feeling that something is going on with Jamal Musiala. We won’t reveal anymore at the moment.”
I agree but the kid wants 400k/w and throw in the £100m transfer fee, we are not even on the field to compete. Probably end up at Man U or City

Bayern look like they’re not going to be competitive in the next few seasons at least, you can see why a top talent will be thinking about their next move. I agree that it won’t be to us though, we’re entering an uncertain period ourselves which is a big risk even before money comes into it.

Back
Top Bottom