• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Summer Transfer Window

Adrian to 'reject' new Reds deal
Experienced goalkeeper Adrian will reportedly turn down a new contract at Liverpool in favour of a return to former club Real Betis.

The Anfield giants are keen to retain the 37-year-old for another year under new boss Arne Slot, and have offered him a contract extension until the summer of 2025. But according to Mundo Deportivo, the Spaniard has held positive talks with La Liga side Betis and wants to return to Andalusia.

Adrian arrived at Liverpool as back-up goalkeeper to Alisson Becker in 2019, but has since fallen behind repored Celtic target Caoimhin Kelleher in the pecking order.

Marek Rodak, no idea if he is any good, probably not, but he is home grown, free and is leaving Fulham
Ali - Kelleher - Jaros. We already have our homegrowns and usually promote from our academy when it comes to 2nd/3rd choice keepers, nothing should change here unless Kelleher is off.

I don't know if he can handle the tough Premier League, but he looks to be as good if not better than Saka. I can't believe how he is able to keep his passes that far on the ground, of course the clip has cut out the shit passes, but I am failing not to see a good player in this chap. He would give good competition to Harvey and as they are almost the same age, Harvey is likely to improve too.

Whats wrong with everyones obsession with those average players from Bayer Lev. ? They are fucking shit and only did well coz its that league plus a decent manager.

Whats wrong with everyones obsession with those average players from Bayer Lev. ? They are fucking shit and only did well coz its that league plus a decent manager.

Um there hasn't been a single Bayer Leverkusen player linked in the last 7 pages of this thread.

Um there hasn't been a single Bayer Leverkusen player linked in the last 7 pages of this thread.
I am not talking about links, I am talking about our little community here wanting pingpong, and hiccup etc... they look shit and probably would be shit in our league.

Diaz available for €75m
If this is his prime, then bye Diaz. We know he can't score, and 5 assists is LOL for the amount of ball time he gets. He might be good enough for PSG or Barca.

Diaz was again a vital player for Liverpool during the 2023-24 campaign, making 51 appearances in all competitions, scoring 13 goals and registering five assists in the process.

I am not talking about links, I am talking about our little community here wanting pingpong, and hiccup etc... they look shit and probably would be shit in our league.
How can they look shit and do well?

If you don't think Slott's a decent manager, then you should be Slott out. We've lost lots of pace as players got older, Frimpong has pace to burn and Hincapie is no slouch, and has wonderful passing range.

Last edited:

By “little community” do you mean Bluebell?

To be fair - he mentions everyone.

I’m sure there’s a poster on CrazyLegohair.com called Redandwhitebell that’s talking about rumours of signing Curtis Jones, while a poster called “Idiot” is posting about how Emile Smith-Rowe is the best midfielder in Europe.

They’ve probably got a poster called MakeBeliever that’s blaming their defence for losing the title as well.

There's talk of Trent being interested in going to Madrid. Hopefully BS unless Madrid stump up Tchoumeni plus £30m
He and Bellers are pretty close, but I don't think he'll go. Especially now that he's become vice cap. But, I think he might leave after 2-3 years depending on how the club is doing.

He and Bellers are pretty close, but I don't think he'll go. Especially now that he's become vice cap. But, I think he might leave after 2-3 years depending on how the club is doing.
Why would he leave when he’s on for a quad of quads?

Back
Top Bottom