• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Summer Transfer Window

We really offered £100m for him?
I honestly don't think he is all that. Nunez has better stats
Yep, they can fuck off, I know what they really want which is us pay cash plus Nunez in a deal. They know Nunez is the best striker in SA and Spanish speaking so would do anything to get him on their books.

We really offered £100m for him?
I honestly don't think he is all that. Nunez has better stats
From what I have seen of him this season I think that he is a very good player and well worth the money.... But no way are Liverpool going to splash the cash

i’ve said it before, i think he’d struggle at madrid

Then we buy him back next summer for half the price? Maybe less, who knows? Maybe by that time Conor Bradley will have won the Ballon D'or thus there'd be no need to? Annoyingly, you can never predict these things can you.

Im actually looking forward to the Euros for the first time in many years. I have all but stopped watching other football so good chance to see the next generation and do a bit of scouting for a campsite for me and Herr Doctor. Im fully invested for the first time probably since 2002

Curious why you think so.

i don’t think his all round game in midfield will be adequate and they won’t be building the team around him to compensate or give him the position he’ll need to shine. i also get the impression he has lost interest in being a fullback and won’t have the enthusiasm or concentration to play there well if that’s what they ask of him.

might well be wrong but their fans aren’t very forgiving either, it won’t be straightforward imo

Back
Top Bottom