• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Southampton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clocked the training photos and "Bib Theory" suggests Lucas and Shelvey starting.

And Allen.

Soz Hooter Windever !

*not really arsed abaa Hooter Windever's feelings*
Some people on twitter seem to think Lucas is starting today, which would be fantastic, only if the cub are 400% certain were not rushing him back

I fucking told you muthas, yesterday, that Lucas was starting !

(Ok, I *suggested* it, but fuck Twitter anyway !).

We have to win today. Maybe the midfield will be better balanced with Lucas, but he has been gone quite long, and he need to feel the match pace a few times before he can make an impact... Saints are in good form, and we need to be sharp from the start today. I am happy to see Downing and Hendo out of the starting line up. That alone should add confindence to the team.

Agger scores today if anyone's feeling in a betting mood.

Today is the day we turn into a winning team.

Cooooooome on yooooooou Reds!!!!!!!!!!

Great interplay between glenjo and suarez. Johnson misses from close range

We're dominating the game.
Same as ever. Missing sitters and failing to find someone in the box

Lucas seems a bit rusty. But he's not shirking out of challenges.
Great overhead clearence by Aggs.

Great defence splitting pass by Gerard. Johnson free on the right fails to find Suarez. Corner finds Gerrard shot blocked.

Enrique with a great ball to Suarez. One on one. Ball hits his hand. Ref stops play. Free kick soton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom