• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Southampton

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree re Kennys first 6 months. As Dmish said, that first eleven had a great balance.

In know its 3 in 14. I've seen the league table.
We've still played well in several games were we havent gotten our reward.
It counts for fuck all though, and we desperatly need 2-3 3 pointers quickly to get going.
Sadly, if we're not getting in a couple of quality players in january, we'll continue to fuck about in midtable.

Clocked the training photos and "Bib Theory" suggests Lucas and Shelvey starting.

And Allen.

Soz Hooter Windever !

*not really arsed abaa Hooter Windever's feelings*

-----------------Reina----------------
Wisdom-Skrtel-Agger-Johnson
--------------Henderson------------
----------Suso-----Shelvey--------
-Sterling----Suarez-----Enrique

-----------------Reina----------------
Wisdom-Skrtel-Agger-Johnson
--------------Henderson------------
----------Suso-----Shelvey--------
-Sterling----Suarez-----Enrique
I think that'd get slaughtered mate, looks pretty lightweight?

Does it matter who plays? Formations? Tactics?
We are fucking shite.

We're not shite, far from it. We have dominated most teams we've played this season - shots on goal, corners, penalties we should have had, possession - you name it. We're just utterly incapable in the final 3rd, in creating real clear cut chances, and finishing the very few we get. Apart from that, I think we've been excellent.
Just lack that killer ball and killer finish

We're not shite, far from it. We have dominated most teams we've played this season - shots on goal, corners, penalties we should have had, possession - you name it. We're just utterly incapable in the final 3rd, in creating real clear cut chances, and finishing the very few we get. Apart from that, I think we've been excellent.

To win you need to score, if you don't then eventually you get put in the category 'too good to go down'. Tomorrow is a big day.

Ill say you what I said to Hansern. 3 in 14. 3 in 14.
Fucking Norwich, Wigan & Reading.

Didn't Suso play really well against Young Boys (no pun intended)?

Baffles me to see him relegated to the bench.

Some people on twitter seem to think Lucas is starting today, which would be fantastic, only if the cub are 400% certain were not rushing him back

Team for today apparently:

Reina, Johnson, Skrtel, Agger, Enrique, Gerrard, Lucas, Allen, Sterling, Suarez, Shelvey

Who's on the left?

Team for today apparently:

Reina, Johnson, Skrtel, Agger, Enrique, Gerrard, Lucas, Allen, Sterling, Suarez, Shelvey

Who's on the left?
I think it may be Stevie, Suarez and Sterling as the front three.
Isn't that the formation that Rodgers told Shelvey when Lucas was back playing?

Lucas​
Allen Shelvey​
Gerrard Suarez Sterling​

I think it may be Stevie, Suarez and Sterling as the front three.
Isn't that the formation that Rodgers told Shelvey when Lucas was back playing?

Lucas​
Allen Shelvey​
Gerrard Suarez Sterling​

Blimey. Would be interesting to see that. Gerrard had his best ever goal scoring season for us out on the right wing. Whether he could repeat that now I don't know, but it'd be an excellent lineup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom