• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre season 21/22 season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brilliant from Woodburn to set Mina away and then there's about 4 red men over at far stick and Bobby being a cheeky little fucker.

Hate to say it but Woodburn has been better than Jones.
I've seen two or three situations where Jones would hold the ball, but Woodburn makes the smart play.

Woodburn actually looks like a player. Who would have thought it after all those injuries and failed loans.

Well that's been lovely, really lovely.

Tsimikas, Gomez, Firmino or Ox could all have been MotHalf. Konate, Fabs, Gordon, and Minamino have all played very well too.

So many positive talking points / stories.

Gomez real class with almost everything he's done (even if he didn't put on the afterburners in the first minute or so).
Firmino has been really brilliant and showing us how good he can be on form.
Ox has been a revelation, driving us forward, winning possession and running his socks off.
Minamino - totally on song ... but I still worry about his shooting.
Woodburn - who is this player? He looks so much better in midfield.
Konate - calm (almost too calm in the last minute) and lovely distribution.
Tsimikas - superb crossing and I think I'd agree with the commentator, he's possibly better than Robbo in those situations but he's done well everywhere.
Gordon - good enough for our bench, at 16, no question.

Can you tell I loved this first 45 mins?

Everyone's playing out their skin today, unreal performance this.

Norwich in for a bludgeoning.

Cooper on phone to Klopp as we speak, wants to take him to Swansea and prepared to offer 20m

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom