• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre match: Man Utd vs Liverpool

Status
Not open for further replies.
--------------Allison----------------
Trent--Gomez--VVD--Robbo-
--------------Fabinho-------------
------Hendo---------Fabio------
--Elliot-------Salah-----Diaz---

Unless it’s because of a major falling out, it’s strange a decision has been made now with so much time between now and kick off.

I think it'll happen. They need a moral boost before kick off, the Madrid signing and this sends out the right signals to their lot. Oh and Ronaldo will inevitably turn it on in typical fashion of being arsed turning up for a big game in front of the home crowd.

It’s such a shame that Darwin will miss this, he would have absolutely monstered their midget new 50m centre back.

Still, press has it that Ten Hag is insisting they continue with playing it out from the back and pressing high. We’ll murder them.

It’s such a shame that Darwin will miss this, he would have absolutely monstered their midget new 50m centre back.

Still, press has it that Ten Hag is insisting they continue with playing it out from the back and pressing high. We’ll murder them.

I doubt they would have played their midget if Darwin was playing. But just remember everyone - unless we go 2 goals up against them, I don't think the result is a guarantee, in terms of a victory for us. They have had a long time to prepare for this game against us, and even if those players are having difficulty understanding/implementing the tactics of their new manager, - I reckon for this one game they will use whatever tactic to avoid a bad result, and I think it could fuck us up big time.

I read today that Chelsea are considering making a bid for Maguire offering Pulisic on part exchange.

Not sure how I feel about that - Chelsea could probably managed Maguire’s shitness better and Pulisic would be slightly less shit than Rashford - when he’s fit.

[article]
Klopp claims Liverpool should ‘get points’ if Old Trafford game abandoned

Jürgen Klopp believes Liverpool should be awarded three points if their game at Old Trafford on Monday is abandoned because of protests against Manchester United’s owners, as happened 15 months ago.

Liverpool’s visit to Old Trafford was postponed in May 2021 when United fans entered the stadium, closed at the time because of the pandemic, during protests against the Glazer family. The game was rescheduled for two weeks later, with Liverpool winning 4-2.

The United supporters’ group the 1958 is planning further demonstrations against the Glazers at Monday’s Premier League match but, should there be a repeat of 2021’s disruption, Klopp believes Liverpool should be handed victory rather than have to rearrange a game in an already condensed season.

The Liverpool manager said: “I really hope it will not happen but if it does happen I think we should get the points. We have nothing to do with the situation and if the supporters want the game not happening then we cannot just rearrange the game again and fit it in somewhere in an incredibly busy season.

“I don’t think it will and I really hope this won’t happen – I have no idea what could happen and I don’t think about it. People tell us we are fine, we go there and play the game hopefully and go home. But in a situation like this always the other team should get the points because they have nothing to do with it and they have prepared for it.”

[/article]

Agreed. We should get the points, and the game should count towards Nunez's suspension even if it isn't actually played.
They should be banned from playing games behind closed doors - their fans should be forced to watch how shit they are.

Just kick them out of the entire league and make them start in the Conference or lower.

Give them the full Rangers treatment.

a loss for man u and they're in serious crisis mode.
a loss for us and we're in the same position imo.

A draw is terrible for us, and good for them. We'll likely be 6 points behind Man City after 3 games, and Man U will be 'feeling positive' as they'll be righting the ship.

Much as I hate utd and like to laugh at their plight, I cannot criticise their fans for protesting against American owners who are mismanaging them while lining their own pockets. Fair play to them.

Much as I hate utd and like to laugh at their plight, I cannot criticise their fans for protesting against American owners who are mismanaging them while lining their own pockets. Fair play to them.

Mismanage??

The fools have just spent 150m on Casemiro and Antony. They should build statues of the Glazers outside Old Trafford

Mismanage??

The fools have just spent 150m on Casemiro and Antony. They should build statues of the Glazers outside Old Trafford
But that’s not the Glazier’s money. Just as the money we were spending under those two crooks (together with the interest on money borrowed to buy us 😡) was not due to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom