• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre match: Man Utd vs Liverpool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mismanage??

The fools have just spent 150m on Casemiro and Antony. They should build statues of the Glazers outside Old Trafford
In the last few years they have spent multiple fortunes, of money earned by the club, on expensive flops, while hiring managers who cant handle them and failing to put in place any sort of structure that can look after the strategic as opposed to the tactical. At the same time they regularly take premiums for their own profit.

Yes, they mismanage.

And to Judge's point, the last demonstration was against the super league, and I would like to think that, if our first match after that debacle was a home game, our fans would have taken similar action.

In the last few years they have spent multiple fortunes, of money earned by the club, on expensive flops, while hiring managers who cant handle them and failing to put in place any sort of structure that can look after the strategic as opposed to the tactical. At the same time they regularly take premiums for their own profit.

Yes, they mismanage.

And to Judge's point, the last demonstration was against the super league, and I would like to think that, if our first match after that debacle was a home game, our fans would have taken similar action.

See where you're coming from but I don't agree, not before a league game anyway. Support the team always - find another way to get the point across to the board.

If tonight turns out to be an epic failure and a season ending disaster can we dedide here and now who to blame.
(A) Naby
(B) Nunez
(C) Modo
(D) Other

I'm always nervous against this lot, regardless of how each side is doing overall. Still confident we have enough to win though.

I would normally be on board with this but Tsimi was SHITE against Palace so bit more tentative about this idea.

TBF coming in to the game in a mish mash setup isn't easy. He still whipped in a lot more dangerous crosses than robbo has for 2 games

I'm shitting myself for this game. Anything other than a win would be disastrous really.

Robbo has to start.

Kostas has been injured for a decent amount of time and looked rusty in his cameo. Robbo needs to play and find his form and swapping him for Kostas wont do us much good tonight.

Could the game be called off btw? I see the Utd supporters are gonna protest and there are plans to stop our team bus to get to the ground.

Didn't the last game end up being a drab game because of all the distraction? I guess that's the plan, it's not about the Glaziers, it's about disrupting us ahead of the game.

They should definitely get a points deduction if it happens, they should have been warned that in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom