• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pre Match - Fulham (H) - EFL Semi - Weds 20:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
The two legged games vs Fulham will potentially be a lot closer now with all our missing players, but we still should have enough. Cant rotate much though.

Btw 1-0 to Boro.

Wouldn't be the first time we've played a lower league team in the final.

1980/81, 2-1 West Ham
1994/95, 2-1 Bolton
2000/01, 1-1 Birmingham City
2011/12, 2-2 Cardiff City

Btw 1-0 to Boro.

Wouldn't be the first time we've played a lower league team in the final.

1980/81, 2-1 West Ham
1994/95, 2-1 Bolton
2000/01, 1-1 Birmingham City
2011/12, 2-2 Cardiff City
Let's pay attention to our own game rather than be bothered about Middlesbrough v Chelsea

Fulham will be without Fode Ballo-Toure, Calvin Bassey and Alex Iwobi, who are away on Africa Cup of Nations duty.

Adama Traore is definitely out through injury, while Tim Ream will be assessed ahead of the trip to Merseyside.

Fulham will be without Fode Ballo-Toure, Calvin Bassey and Alex Iwobi, who are away on Africa Cup of Nations duty.

Adama Traore is definitely out through injury, while Tim Ream will be assessed ahead of the trip to Merseyside.
Bassey will be a big loss to them, really rate that guy. Hopefully Ream is passed fit, he's the weak link in that back line.

Bassey will be a big loss to them, really rate that guy. Hopefully Ream is passed fit, he's the weak link in that back line.

Iwobi being missing is a blessing as well. Could easily imagine his high intensity pressing being hard going for Macca

Kelleher, Bradley Konate Virgil Gomez, Gravenberch Mac Allister Jones, Elliott Jota Diaz

Good team. Hope there is a plan to sub Konate after 45 or 60 minutes, no matter what. Gravvy in the Szobo role.

Liverpool: Kelleher, Gomez, Van Dijk, Konate, Diaz, Mac Allister, Jones, Elliott, Jota, Gravenberch, Bradley.
Subs: Alisson, Nunez, Gakpo, Clark, Gordon, McConnell, Beck, Quansah, Nyoni.

Now that's official

Liverpool: Kelleher, Gomez, Van Dijk, Konate, Diaz, Mac Allister, Jones, Elliott, Jota, Gravenberch, Bradley.

Now that's official

...and a fucked up order that messes with my head

It's in shirt number order, but I agree, when they do that it irritates me as well.

As far as the formation goes, presumably it's Harvey up front on the right. Not sure about that TBH. I like Harvey but I don't see him as quick enough for the front three.

For me, gravy needs to show something today. I've been massively underwhelmed by him so far, and today he's going to be THE guy in midfield.

Liverpool: Kelleher, Gomez, Van Dijk, Konate, Bradley, Gravenberch, Mac Allister, Jones, Elliott, Jota, Diaz

Fulham: Leno, Castagne, Adarabioyo, Diop, Robinson, Palhinha, Reed, De Cordova-Reid, Pereira, Willian, Jimenez

So Fulham have gone full strength or thereabouts

For me, gravy needs to show something today. I've been massively underwhelmed by him so far, and today he's going to be THE guy in midfield.
He's had moments but yeah, this is a big chance

These are unpredictable, some great results, some poor. Let's put this to bed tonight and give ourselves some breathing space.

Agreed, we need something from him today or Macca needs to step up.
I also hope Jota and Diaz can carry this team. They have to.

Mac will definitely be the deeper CM. I mean he's played there every game this season so it would be weird if he didn't.

I wish Jota was not starting, if only we had Manu Kone. Never mind, also why the fuck is Konate starting and Gomez ? If this is to increase the injuries in thebhope of Jan transfers....its a fucking shitty plan !!!!

Now that's official

And the same team….

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom