• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other teams transfer news / speculation

What I don't get with our 'opportunistic' transfer policy is why we aren't swooping in for Ugarte since we were in the market for a DM. I'm also looking at Chelsea making a move for Osimhen and thinking 1. how in fuck can Chelsea be buying another player and 2. could this guy be the long term replacement for Salah's goals if we fished 100m out?

It’s a very simple question, it’s not “what was said” about them and it’s not “are they any good” - it’s which players are they better than, or would replace in our current team to improve it.

If they’re no better than the players we have, then why would we sign them?
Because Football Manager.

What I don't get with our 'opportunistic' transfer policy is why we aren't swooping in for Ugarte since we were in the market for a DM. I'm also looking at Chelsea making a move for Osimhen and thinking 1. how in fuck can Chelsea be buying another player and 2. could this guy be the long term replacement for Salah's goals if we fished 100m out?

1. They're probably doing some dodgy swap deal with Lukaku going the opposite way and 2. I think so and I'm a bit mad we're not trying to do a dodgy swap with Nunez there

About Ugarte, is he actually any good? He's been keeping the Paris bench warm last I've heard

Wasn't there some stories about how PSG was disappointed about the player and his technical ability?
They've been very set on getting rid only 12 month after he joined.

Reactions: jan
Chelsea moving for a player they actually need in Ivan Toney. There's little doubt he's an upgrade on Jackson.

Arsenal have signed Mikel Merino, 28, from Real Sociedad for a fee of €32.5m (£27.4m) with €5m (£4.2m) in add-ons

He joins the north London club on a four-year contract with an option of a further year-year deal.

Arsenal have signed Mikel Merino, 28, from Real Sociedad for a fee of €32.5m (£27.4m) with €5m (£4.2m) in add-ons

He joins the north London club on a four-year contract with an option of a further year-year deal.
I know nothing of merino, other than he was shite at Newcastle. Is this actually a good signing?

There really seems to be something in this Sterling to Utd link. He's on 325k a week. Where is the money coming from for Utd? It seems to be bottomless.

There really seems to be something in this Sterling to Utd link. He's on 325k a week. Where is the money coming from for Utd? It seems to be bottomless.
One of the richest clubs in the world. Them cunts got money to spend

One of the richest clubs in the world. Them cunts got money to spend
But didn't the figures from last year say we had outstripped them as generating more income than them? Did I dream that? Plus aren't they still paying gazillions in interest payments to the Glazers?

I'm happy for them to spend whatever temporary additional money they have on temporary expensive attempts at a solution.

I don't like the Ugarte one though. He's exactly the sort of thing they need. If they keep getting good signings 1/4 times, they might eventually get there.

I know nothing of merino, other than he was shite at Newcastle. Is this actually a good signing?

Seems like a big meh but should be more reliable than Jorginho and less injured than Partey so it's an improvement for them I guess

Osimhen is apparently demanding £500k per week wages .

Even Chelsea would have to think about that.

Back
Top Bottom