• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other teams transfer news / speculation

What the fuck is going on in this transfer market!!!

Chelsea after signing everyone are trying to swap Sterling for Sancho and sign Toney!!!

Utd would take Sterling and are apparently looking at Calvert-Lewin - what the fuck for is anyone’s guess.

So they won't have to re-sign Weghorst. :vamp:

Osimhen transfer seems like a massive waste of it happens
Big waste with the shortage of great strikers around - but I find it a bit funny to see the same Saudi club shit all over Chelsea with deals for both Osimhen and Toney, especially after The Caicedo/Lavia saga last year

I’d did say it was only a matter of time before Chelsea had to resort to selling players to other parts of their group when they ran out of carparks.

It’s a simple solution - you should not be allowed to have an ownership interest in more than one club regardless of where that club is or what level it’s at.

Problem solved and it’s clear and easy to follow.

It isn't odd really as they're almost certainly offering him far more than the Mancs could afford. If anything it's odd that more players haven't gone there for the kind of money they're splashing around.

Plus I find it a bit more forgivable with someone like Toney who was a late developer getting towards the end of his career, and - while rich - won't have earned a truly huge amount at Brentford.

to be fair to chelsea they’ve been allowed to follow this multi club approach. It seems like a fair argument to say they took a punt on this lad, when they saw him up close they knew he wasn’t for chelsea but would suit the level at strasbourg. The money isn’t a complete piss take. @StevieM is right having interests in multiple clubs should never have been allowed.

Who is this guy?

View: https://x.com/FabrizioRomano/status/1829483426170155492?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

Shame for the guy, was mentioned Brighton would look to keep hold onto Gilmour as a result but looks like Napoli and the player himself have forced this 1 through.

Ramsdale to Saints. Good way to lock in his third relegation from the Premier League. Must already be close to a record!

Back
Top Bottom