• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other teams transfer news / speculation

What the fuck is going on in this transfer market!!!

Chelsea after signing everyone are trying to swap Sterling for Sancho and sign Toney!!!

Utd would take Sterling and are apparently looking at Calvert-Lewin - what the fuck for is anyone’s guess.

What the fuck is going on in this transfer market!!!

Chelsea after signing everyone are trying to swap Sterling for Sancho and sign Toney!!!

Utd would take Sterling and are apparently looking at Calvert-Lewin - what the fuck for is anyone’s guess.
We all know both those clubs operate on a whole different universe to the rest of us, their ownership model is a sham and there is no rational thinking behind anything they do as far as recruitment goes. There is nothing to see here.

United and Chelsea’s transfer policy still random, it’s like they haven’t learnt.
Hmm I think United have done some decent, not fantastic, business this window (Yoro, De Ligt, Ugarte, Mazraoui and maybe Zirkzee), it will improve them. It's cost them near on £200m like but we'll see if it was worth it. Surely better than the crap they had in there before.

They also got rid of (are getting rid of) some liabilities : Greenwood, Wan Bissaka, vd Beek, Varane, Amrabat and Martial.

Hmm I think United have done some decent, not fantastic, business this window (Yoro, De Ligt, Ugarte, Mazraoui and maybe Zirkzee), it will improve them. It's cost them near on £200m like but we'll see if it was worth it. Surely better than the crap they had in there before.

They also got rid of (are getting rid of) some liabilities : Greenwood, Wan Bissaka, vd Beek, Varane, Amrabat and Martial.
I think De Light, Mazraoui, Sterling and to a lesser extent are possible rejects from big clubs on big wages, they have done the same before and hasn’t worked in the long term.

I hope so! It'd be annoying if he came to Wolves and became a sensation.

I think he'll look a lot better in a team that faces a lot of attacks than he might in a team that wants possession - so very possible he'll shine there

I think he'll look a lot better in a team that faces a lot of attacks than he might in a team that wants possession - so very possible he'll shine there
The biggest flaw in his game is that he tends to hold on to the ball for too long(even more than Jones).
He'll need to adjust to the pace of the Prem. We'll see if he does that.

Are we talking about how Salah is running down his contract.
Let's just enjoy the season and not worry about a contract.

Lfc don't buy big often and at the same time let players who could bring money in leave on a free.
Just doesn't make sense really

3dcc65b4-eb25-477b-8421-d830080e93ee_text.gif

Can someone explain the point in clubs agreeing a loan to an obligation to buy after that loan?

I don't think we've ever been involved in 1......maybe Ings?

With Maupay, surprised Brentford didn't go back in for him......surely they're not relying on Fabio to provide the goals/assists vacated by Toney?

Can someone explain the point in clubs agreeing a loan to an obligation to buy after that loan?

I don't think we've ever been involved in 1......maybe Ings?

With Maupay, surprised Brentford didn't go back in for him......surely they're not relying on Fabio to provide the goals/assists vacated by Toney?
It's all about book-keeping. You can usually structure the deal to get the accounting result you want.
Sell with an obligation to buy is accounted for as a sale by the selling club, but it (probably) isn't accounted for as a purchase by the buying club until the obligation is enforced.
So cooking the books, basically.

Back
Top Bottom