• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other Games: 18th May

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wilson continuing to impress. When he stays fit he’s a superb striker. Best return of goals by a Newcastle striker since Shearer in 03/04.

I'm aware, but that's the point, I don't know why they are getting a pass because they're only just starting assembling another evil machine.
Time will tell but as of right now there isn't much to despise about them over any other side in the league.

If they were 10th right now, would we be batting an eyelid what they were doing and focusing on every bit of detail NUFC related? Course fucking not.

Time will tell but as of right now there isn't much to despise about them over any other side in the league.

If they were 10th right now, would we be batting an eyelid what they were doing and focusing on every bit of detail NUFC related? Course fucking not.

I despise them when I watch them play, though, and then again when they are congratulated for being shit houses.

Mourinho ball 😛

Leverkusen 20 shots (6 on target), Roma 1 shot (off target) 0-0 (agg 0-1)

Last edited:
I despise them when I watch them play, though, and then again when they are congratulated for being shit houses.
No you don't, you despise they're on the rise and have the backing behind them that could put us out of commission & deep down we all know this will transpire so hey let's get all the anomosity towards them out there early.

Mourinho ball 😛

No good having all them shots if you can't convert. Mourinho and Roma have the know how over Xabi and Leverkusen in Europe. Congrats to them.

Sheff Wed, who lost 4-0 in the 1st leg of the play-off semi finals just scored in injury time (98th min) to make it 4-4 on agg. 😎 Peterborough is managed by Darren Ferguson 😛

Hopefully Sheff Wed makes it.

Untitled.jpg

Last edited:
Fiorentina. Coppa Italia final and ECL final.

Fair enough.

That's the real double you want 😀

Sheff Wed, who lost 4-0 in the 1st leg of the play-off semi finals just scored in injury time (98th min) to make it 4-4 on agg. 😎 Peterborough is managed by Darren Ferguson 😛

Hopefully Sheff Wed makes it.

View attachment 2667

That was brilliant to watch once I realized Brighton are shit. Turned over to this and the scenes! Wow. Wednesday on penalties!

AZ ultras picking on West Hams players friends and family..

Errr the West Ham hooligans are all 60+ now.

Could be a ban incoming for AZ.

That was brilliant to watch once I realized Brighton are shit. Turned over to this and the scenes! Wow. Wednesday on penalties!

Brighton are not shit, they can play football, but they are not a very big team, and personally I think those thugs at Newcastle bullied them tonight. Never mind - lets put all our hope on a Leicester win/draw shall we ?

Mourinho ball 😛

Mou’s record in Cup finals going against Sevilla’s record will be like an unstoppable force meeting an immovable object. Might shatter the fabric of the Universe.

How would people feel about going to Hillsborough for our away games if Sheffield makes it back the EPL?
They didn’t go down til the mid 90’s anyway so we’ve been there many times since but no doubt still would be impossible for many.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom