• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Other Games: 18th May

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brighton are overrated team with a load of over valued players. At least Southampton had decent players we built our back bone from. Let Brighton just fleece every mug buyers like Chelsea.

They're not overrated like....they deserve all the praise they get.

From league 1 to finishing top 6 in Prem in 12 years, that's remarkable....especially with the resources they've had to do it.

They're not overrated like....they deserve all the praise they get.

From league 1 to finishing top 6 in Prem in 12 years, that's remarkable....especially with the resources they've had to do it.

Bolton did it, Ipswich did it, West Ham did it, Leicester did better. Where are they all now?
Let’s see what they do next season, none of it matters unless they get a draw today…

Bolton did it, Ipswich did it, West Ham did it, Leicester did better. Where are they all now?
Let’s see what they do next season, none of it matters unless they get a draw today…
When were West Ham in league 1? Leicester got all the praise they deserved at the time, wasn't any need to call them "overrated"

It doesn't matter where they are now, they're now getting praise for it now are they lol....they've steadily progressed season after season for the last 3-4 years.....it has to be commended.

When were West Ham in league 1? Leicester got all the praise they deserved at the time, wasn't any need to call them "overrated"

It doesn't matter where they are now, they're now getting praise for it now are they lol....they've steadily progressed season after season for the last 3-4 years.....it has to be commended.

West ham did more still.
It’s an opinion, they done ok but well overrated for one good PL season. Lost big games which matter including a semi against united. Let’s see where they are next season but so far meh…

On the one hand Brighton have had a tremendously successful season pairing great recruitment with an attractive style of play to punch far beyond their weight.

On the other hand they shipped 5 goals against Everton and are losing this one.

It's a toss up but I might have to go with fuck Brighton. But really though, fuck Newcastle. I don't even hate them to think of them, but I hate how they play, probably the filthiest team in the league. Not in terms of violence or danger, just game-killing, time-wasting shit that is truly anti-football.

Overrated shite, hope they get fcked. 😉
What a knob Bruno is, pointing to his name on the back of his shirt. I assume the hand gesture of A is also aimed at himself.

Wilson 😱

Untitled.jpg

Well, the goal difference thing is not helped by this. That's it.

it would take a historic bottle job by united, and they're playing some shit.

Plus I'm not even convinced we'll take care of business. It was a long long shot, but this one had to go our way.

Newcastle are fast turning into a snidey cynical bunch with Guimaires, JoeLinton, Almiron, etc all proving to be whining, diving cunts. Their record this season for time wasting when ahead is pathetic too.

Brighton seem to have turned into a Jekyll and Hyde team right when it matters.

A frustrating night given a Brighton side at their best beats this lot tonight.

Well, the goal difference thing is not helped by this. That's it.

it would take a historic bottle job by united, and they're playing some shit.

Plus I'm not even convinced we'll take care of business. It was a long long shot, but this one had to go our way.
Yep that's how I view it too. It's done.

Brighton still have a young team, so results will vary a bit.

Indeed. Beat Man Utd and Arsenal, only to lose to Nottingham Forest, Everton 😛

Bruno Guimaraes cost £33m

Brighton couldn't get out of their half

Untitled.jpg

Last edited:
We've done remarkably well to be even with a shout considering where we were in March, hats off to the lads for going on this run.

If it's 5th then 5th is where we deserve to be, we'll take it.

Anyway, none of this will matter when we're playing in the ESL and leaving behind Newcastle and City.

I love how Newcastle are some lovable underdog, despite the fact that their owners came in and spunked a bunch of money improving themselves while damaging much of their immediate competition.

Even more nauseating, their English manager and their filthy time wasting players are "clever" and "resourceful."

I love how Newcastle are some lovable underdog, despite the fact that their owners came in and spunked a bunch of money improving themselves while damaging much of their immediate competition.

Even more nauseating, their English manager and their filthy time wasting players are "clever" and "resourceful."
You think what they've spent so far is bad? Boy you're in for a rough few years ahead.....just to pre-warn you so you're at least half ready.

There were 8 mins added on and Brighton conceded 2......sooooooo, perhaps shouldv'e done more with it when the ball was in play and not concede so many then crying about how long the ball took to restart.

Brighton might have a young team and get a fanny fingering over their recruitment. But for all the hits there are also the likes of Van Hecke and Undav. Buonanotte also look like a U18s player.

You think what they've spent so far is bad? Boy you're in for a rough few years ahead.....just to pre-warn you so you're at least half ready.

I'm aware, but that's the point, I don't know why they are getting a pass because they're only just starting assembling another evil machine.

Maybe because he is an u18 player?

Van Hecke isn't really considered as 1 of their highly rated players, he's filling in because Veltman and Webster both injured.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom