• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Match thread: Mönchengladbach - Liverpool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Modo

A contentious scando
Starting lineup:

Cavalieri

Johnson Ayala Carragher Insua

Eccleston Gerrard Shelvey Ince

Cole

Dalla Valle

Subs: Gulacsi, Aurelio, Wilson, Darby, Irwin, Spearing, Aquilani, Jovanovic, Amoo, Suso, Sterling.

Re: Mönchengladbach - Liverpool

Because Aurelio is injured.

Looks like Insua is staying then >🙁

Ah well, at least he's homegrown.

[quote author=SaintGeorge67 link=topic=41228.msg1146293#msg1146293 date=1280663464]
and where is Kelly?
[/quote]

Ngog, Kelly, Agger, Skrtel, Kyrgiakos and Lucas are being rested it seems. (Have I missed anyone)

only at this club could we sell insua and aurelio. and then both of them come back. hahaha what a fucking joke. who else is coming back, jean michel ferri. bunch of fucking bullshit.

[quote author=monsieurdantes link=topic=41228.msg1146302#msg1146302 date=1280663722]
only at this club could we sell insua and aurelio. and then both of them come back. hahaha what a fucking joke. who else is coming back, jean michel ferri. bunch of fucking bullshit.
[/quote]

Unlike any of your posts...

[quote author=monsieurdantes link=topic=41228.msg1146302#msg1146302 date=1280663722]
[/quote]

Haha

Bar Insua, I love the look of that line-up. Really excited about Jonjo and Dalla Valle starting.

[quote author=FoxForceFive link=topic=41228.msg1146331#msg1146331 date=1280666766]
Ayala again? Hmmm, he seems to have a propensity for fuck ups in these friendlies.
[/quote]

Yup... too bad really. He had looked really composed the times I had seen him before.

Insua just got raped by their right-back. Sell him. Please. 🙁

Come back Fiorentina. I beg you.

Bradley best player on the pitch so far.

Our attack has been anonymous so far. Really like the look of Shelvey though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom