• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool related transfer speculation

Shame its Plettifraud but Leverkusen are supposedly interested and he favors a move to the Bundesliga appaz.
Lets see.

Bayer 04 Leverkusen have made contact with Liverpool about a potential deal for Sepp van den Berg Liverpool demand £25m now.
@Plettigoal

So we could lose Gomez and SVB this window without replacement. Send Steph out loan knowing he covers MF and CB. We have done fuck all with regards to key players contract renewals.
It's unlikely at this stage we will get incoming transfers. They know how to make life difficult for a coach. No doubt Hughes will hide behind the curtains while Slot is fed to the lions as he faces a grilling from the press.

Likely scenario is we let Gomez go on a free then sign his replacement sometime in 2044 then you’ll have your FSG apologists asking how we’ve gone another 25 years or whatever without a title.

Brace yourselves, the links to Rabiot for free are here.
He is a good enough player, and a physical presence, has pace as well, not a bad player at all, and a temporary stop gap - will be better than Endo as the main 6 - I am pretty sure he can play that role, he has good awareness. As we only aim to get that one player in the whole universe that is suitable for us, then I think Rabiot will be a good stop gap.

300k. We must think he’s shite

Slot and his staff are cleaning up and I'm all for it.
The good ones, like Bajcetic, Doak and Danns (before he got injured) are getting loan moves. Will be interesting to see what happens with Gordon, McConnell and Morton.

Back
Top Bottom