• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Liverpool related transfer speculation

A year or two from now, I wouldn’t mind an attacking midfield line of Kvara, Gordon AND Kudus. We can afford it, right?

do you realise how many faxes and passwords that would involve before we even talk about money? that’s years of work (for lfc, a fortnight for chelsea)

do you realise how many faxes and passwords that would involve before we even talk about money? that’s years of work (for lfc, a fortnight for chelsea)
You have spoken the truth, the dross and time taken to sign that goalkeeper is an indicator in itself. What the fuck is that report on our FFP bollox ? - why are we even concerned with that ? - what have we done wrong ? - I mean we don't even sign players when we need them so how can we be at risk.

What ? Why would they sell him to us ? We are cunts to them.
They are fucked financially. They thought they’d cash in on him to the scum but when they saw what was expected they went elsewhere. Now the shite are shitting it. They’re gonna run out of money by Christmas.

To be fair when you’re using them daily then you need no reminder, when it’s annually ….

I final see FSG's master tansfer plan..
We sale a few players during the summer window. With the money from the sales, plus what we have saved in wages we look to get in some body cheap in the January.
They spend as little as possible, and the fans are happy just to see someone come in 🙁

Where the fuck is Hughes?

Still having sleepless nights over Zubicunti doing a u-turn on "giving his word", get to work you cunt.

Back
Top Bottom