• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

EURO 2024 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Incidentally, I bought myself a generic Chinese remote for the TV to replace the original which shit the bed a mere two years into its use. The generic remote is much better than the original Samsung effort. The original was flimsy as fuck.

Incidentally, I bought myself a generic Chinese remote for the TV to replace the original which shit the bed a mere two years into its use. The generic remote is much better than the original Samsung effort. The original was flimsy as fuck.

any links? i’m in the market

I shit you not!

I was just thinking to that I should finally replace our broken remote. Haven't had one for about 2 years now. Was thinking this about 30 seconds before I saw your reply here.

WhatsApp me the link for the one you have!

I might have been during covid that one of the kids killed our remote and I haven't bothered replacing it.

She put the batteries in the wrong way around and fried it.

I shit you not!

I was just thinking to that I should finally replace our broken remote. Haven't had one for about 2 years now. Was thinking this about 30 seconds before I saw your reply here.

the thing with the samsung ones is that you actually can’t take them apart to try fixing them, they get destroyed if you do

I have come to the conclusion you could sub Southgate for lampard and england would actually improve

any links? i’m in the market

I shit you not!

It's called power tech but I can't see any links that aren't in Greek. I done a Google lens search for it and that brought up a load of Greek links. Unless it's made here.
the thing with the samsung ones is that you actually can’t take them apart to try fixing them, they get destroyed if you do
The one which came with the Samsung is the shittest remote I had ever owned. The circular selection buttons in the middle stopped working properly months ago.

Goal for Switzerland

EMBOLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Absolutely pathetic from Xhaka, there.
I’m so very tired of footballers acting as if they’ve been cluttered with an iron bar.

And England are 1-0 down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom