• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

EURO 2024 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
When did freed from desire resurface? I hated it first time around.

In 2016, a Wigan Athletic supporter created the song "Will Grigg's on fire" as a tribute to Grigg, sung to the tune of "Freed from Desire" by Italian singer Gala. It has become a popular football chan

Ronaldo looks about as arsed as Portugal crashing out as he did during the entire game.

Better than Messi? Get tha fuck outta ere.

In 2016, a Wigan Athletic supporter created the song "Will Grigg's on fire" as a tribute to Grigg, sung to the tune of "Freed from Desire" by Italian singer Gala. It has become a popular football chan

I fear that we, Northern Ireland unleashed it again with the Will Grigg is on fire at the last Euros (or one before).
So, it's all Will Grigg's fault.

That bastard.

There was a film a long time ago called El Cid staring Charlton Heston. He was a Christian Knight and had died, in the final battle the army he belonged to just put his dead body on a horse upright to make it look like he was leading the army...scare the opposing army etc.. This is what Portugal I think were attempting with Ronaldo, its such a stupid tactic having an ageing useless player up front. Reminds me of the days of Shearer towards the end of his England career, I remember Brian Moore commentating.."Seeing Shearer up front will fill every English mans heart with relief..." - No Brian it did not, he was fucking useless by then.

If the rumored 3-5-2 is accurate and Southgate starts Trippier as RWB and not Trent, then he should be sacked now. Before the game.

I'm looking forward to the England game.

Confused Joe Biden GIF by CBS News

Trippier must have the dirt on southgate. Although i did hear someone mention trent not being fully fit in a podcast but that’s news to me

I’m glad Trent is not starting. Now I can root against England with no feelings of guilt.
I hate it that he is not in the team, how is it been possible ? Southgates head is still in fucking Russia. Still Foden is in that team ? I want the Swiss to get into them hard and force the right changes into that England team. Its a fucking disgrace

No offence boys but I'm rooting Shaq today.
Trippier being preferred to Trent is a joke.
Konsa over Gomez? Fuck off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom