• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

EURO 2024 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
it’s a real shame guardiola doesn’t fancy a move, i feel like they’d struggle right now if he did.

ederson, walker, ginger kev, bernardo all declining or wanting a move

I like Embolo. One of the few physically gifted strikers nowadays who knows how to lead the line AND carries a goal threat.

it’s a real shame guardiola doesn’t fancy a move, i feel like they’d struggle right now if he did.

ederson, walker, ginger kev, bernardo all declining or wanting a move

The bald headed spanish fraud was at Wimbledon earlier watching Zverev Norrie.

Zverev said to him after he won that Bayern needed a new coach and I've never seen the guy give a big grin that wasn't sarcastic, think he could be off when the Pep wannabe gets the boot.

The bald headed spanish fraud was at Wimbledon earlier watching Zverev Norrie.

Zverev said to him after he won that Bayern needed a new coach and I've never seen the guy give a big grin that wasn't sarcastic, think he could be off when the Pep wannabe gets the boot.

naaah we all know he doesn’t like a challenge

Southgate ? Am I looking at this right ? They are playing the same formation and same players right as the previous games. He has changed nothing

Switzerland are intentionally slowing down the game, perhaps trying to lull England back into the sterile Southgate-ball territory.

'Walker, he's spotted Bellingham, is there a way?'

Yes, he's on the bench and he'd have played a diagonal there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom