• You may have to login or register before you can post and view our exclusive members only forums.
    To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

EURO 2024 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forget Musiala, find this lass and get her on our scouting team!

IMG_1762.jpeg.f37c172b933f77c49834a17131876cf4.jpeg

I want us to sign DUAH from switzerland, he knows how to deal with one on one., Also DUAH means prayer just like Salah does, but with DUAH up front some prayers might be answered.

I haven't managed to watch a full game yet and the build up to the Euros has been low key but it's so delivering.

I haven't managed to watch a full game yet and the build up to the Euros has been low key but it's so delivering.
I have enjoyed all the games, the teams that are winning are playing more Klopp ball than Pep ball, even Spain right now.

Good win for Switzerland, our lads played better than expected, esp. in the first half.
Awful after the break but right subs and we scored on the counter to finish them off

Szob pretty invisible bar his assist...

A draw against Scots and we can go through... and get trashed in the last 16.

Bastoni and Barella please. With a bit of chicken musiala on top. That's it. That's your summer.

Bastoni and Barella please. With a bit of chicken musiala on top. That's it. That's your summer.
Not really, I think the likes of Barella and Chiesa would be too much on tratmemt table here. Bastoni would be nice thougj

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom